Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
s/o to yall wearing them 350s still. Something about that silhouette reminds me of UBs and not in a good way.

I love these tho, want the other 700s now.

DAEDE6E2-320D-41D9-A2CC-390956EDD964.jpeg

Was at lil five points yesterday and saw multiple people wearing the yzy slides.... they caught 3 strikes for me personally.

1) All of em looked dirty and beat... do these need to stay mostly around the house or something?
2) The prison vibe is tremendous... they really do scream “hard times”.
3) Maybe a more vibrant color would help, there are not enough design elements for the earth tones. In real life it just makes them look low rent and boring.

All that is to say, without an all black or poppy color... big big let down... As for this shark, I’m out.

Was at lil five points yesterday and saw multiple people wearing the yzy slides.... they caught 3 strikes for me personally.

1) All of em looked dirty and beat... do these need to stay mostly around the house or something?
2) The prison vibe is tremendous... they really do scream “hard times”.
3) Maybe a more vibrant color would help, there are not enough design elements for the earth tones. In real life it just makes them look low rent and boring.

All that is to say, without an all black or poppy color... big big let down... As for this shark, I’m out.

Lil 5 in ATL? Man it was poppin down there yesterday....I was out and about too...

Lil 5 in ATL? Man it was poppin down there yesterday....I was out and about too...

Yes Sir. Hit at Wish for the black/smoke gray aj1. First dub there since June 2019. I used to spend there every weekend now it feels like a different universe.... can’t even cop regularly from Strat anymore...

Last edited:
The yeezy slides are tight af, I wear an 8 in adidas slides. I bought a 9 and I can’t even wear socks with them.

Someone remind me beluga 2 sizing. Were they tight or lose fit?

Sold mine as soon as i got them back when, but cant remember why and want to replace them now.

Sold mine as soon as i got them back when, but cant remember why and want to replace them now.

Dumb tight. I couldnt wear my size 12 even with the insole removed... feet went numb just wearing around the house. Doubled up and broken hearted...

The yeezy slides are tight af, I wear an 8 in adidas slides. I bought a 9 and I can’t even wear socks with them.

My daughter's friend in middle school told her the same thing. Got her size, can't wear/enjoy them.

Last edited:
Wonder if it depends on whether or not you get a pair with the old or new material...
They changed the material? I've got Bones from first release. The strap is a bit snug but they fit length wise. They broke in a little but strap still rubs some days.

They changed the material? I've got Bones from first release. The strap is a bit snug but they fit length wise. They broke in a little but strap still rubs some days.

Rumor has it, the new batch has the same material as foam runners so more pliable. IMHO, foam runners do not require any break-in if you purchase TTS.

Kudos on the bones, that's my favorite by far....

Just copped my first pair of Yeezys the wave runners. Man these things run small. I wish I would have paid attention to sizing on these I wear a 8 in EVERY Jordan. They actually broke in a Lil bit but still pretty tight. What’s the consensus on sizing?

Do you go TTS or half size up?
I went TTS for my Beluga 2.0s and it was dumb tight on the toes. For reference, my other V2s are TTS as well and some are tighter than others, but the Beluga 2.0s were definitely one of the tighter ones.

Just copped my first pair of Yeezys the wave runners. Man these things run small. I wish I would have paid attention to sizing on these I wear a 8 in EVERY Jordan. They actually broke in a Lil bit but still pretty tight. What’s the consensus on sizing?

Wide footer here, OG 700's are TTS for me but enjoy a half size up too. It sounds like your foot is actually bigger than a 8, but Jordans tend to run larger. You're more than likely a 8.5 vs a 8.

These 500 Hi's N.America only?
Don’t know but getting them was a supreme hassle. I got an order through on yeezy supply for the first time since the 3am drops. If I get a confirmation number but no confirmation email from YS am I good to go? It’s been a min since they’ve accepted my money.

scratch that, the emails went to spam. Actually they already shipped lol. Hope I get them before work

Back
Top Bottom