Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
finally homeee and boooom
D81CBABB-6097-4136-8B48-FDC5F0397B1B.jpeg

Got alien blues in today, simply wanted to try a 380 and once again glad i didnt listen to the clowns who say "def go up .5 size" as i went true to size and they fit perfectly like a sock. Confused as to why even adidas bothered to advise customers to size .5 up, smh

My thoughts

380s so weak man.....they are pretty comfortable i will give them that....but the drip factor is non existent on this model. Its basically a modern day "dad shoe" (only some will understand what I mean by this) in the sense when i look at it i imagine dudes who normally arent into sneakers, in their 40s with families rocking these with some shorts in the summertime thinking they "fresh" like "check out my yeezy boost!" and corny stuff like that. Ive always hated the collar, knit pattern, etc about the 380 and to me it resembles a mix of ultraboost uncaged and kobe 10 elite low, both sneakers that also lack drip.

It's clear adidas held off on calling them the 350 v3 because they quickly realized they had a dud of a sneaker on their hands once images started leaking with the v3 name attached. These things are ugly af and shape looks trash from the wearers pov on foot. I hate everything about them minus the comfort which is useless, rather just rock some nicer looking/cheaper boost models than this basura. Not one colorway looks good, the model just isnt popping
I read all of this. But I’m still not quite sure what you mean. Please explain in greater detail. Preferably in longer run on sentences.

Got alien blues in today, simply wanted to try a 380 and once again glad i didnt listen to the clowns who say "def go up .5 size" as i went true to size and they fit perfectly like a sock. Confused as to why even adidas bothered to advise customers to size .5 up, smh

My thoughts

380s so weak man.....they are pretty comfortable i will give them that....but the drip factor is non existent on this model. Its basically a modern day "dad shoe" (only some will understand what I mean by this) in the sense when i look at it i imagine dudes who normally arent into sneakers, in their 40s with families rocking these with some shorts in the summertime thinking they "fresh" like "check out my yeezy boost!" and corny stuff like that. Ive always hated the collar, knit pattern, etc about the 380 and to me it resembles a mix of ultraboost uncaged and kobe 10 elite low, both sneakers that also lack drip.

It's clear adidas held off on calling them the 350 v3 because they quickly realized they had a dud of a sneaker on their hands once images started leaking with the v3 name attached. These things are ugly af and shape looks trash from the wearers pov on foot. I hate everything about them minus the comfort which is useless, rather just rock some nicer looking/cheaper boost models than this basura. Not one colorway looks good, the model just isnt popping
Damn…. You did ALOT

dam the SNS raffle was open during noon EST or PST on sat? I was up waiting for it since YS dropped and didnt see it after.

My thoughts

F2B3A19A-5A1A-4902-A044-5AB550FA3D1F.jpeg

380s just came in, put them on cot dam they feel good

only thing the toe box is tight on my wide *** feet hopefully it opens up as I wear em

What’s the sizing like on the 500s? Is it same as all yeezys .5 up, or can my narrow foot fit tts? Going for the taupe lights this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom