Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was on the fence about the Taupe 500s and own 0 pairs of 500s but entered a raffle and won so I hope i like them better in hand.

OG alien > blue but still keepers
EF8680F8-F2DC-428D-9B8E-0FFC2A2048AC.jpeg

I just don't understand why they did that white cage.... Prelude to the mono pack I guess. That was a miss, the shoe could have been a great one...

I just don't understand why they did that white cage.... Prelude to the mono pack I guess. That was a miss, the shoe could have been a great one...

Agreed. That's the one thing I absolutely hate about the new version. That looks way worse.

I've been so out of the Yeezy loop, is the best place to cop Yeezy Supply or the actual Adidas website?

Is that the reason why it comes with extra laces? To chop off them infinity? Need to see them alien blues with reggie laces

What’s the sizing like on the 500s? Is it same as all yeezys .5 up, or can my narrow foot fit tts? Going for the taupe lights this Saturday.

Own the OG Blush. I PERSONALLY feel like it fits bigger than 350v2s of the same size. I had a tiny bit of heel slip going the same size as my 350v2s. Going down half size for these Taupe Lights.

Most people I see say to go TTS or half size up though. Maybe my feet just built weird.

What’s the sizing like on the 500s? Is it same as all yeezys .5 up, or can my narrow foot fit tts? Going for the taupe lights this Saturday.
So for me my "Yeezy size" is .5 up from my normal size.

For the 500 model I need a .5 up from my "Yeezy size".

So I'm going from 13 normal -> 14 500s.

im bout to cave on some minerals at resale. I guess its time to sell those itemsI said I would on stockX ... And I figure since rent due some of these peeps won't Hodl

So for me my "Yeezy size" is .5 up from my normal size.

For the 500 model I need a .5 up from my "Yeezy size".

So I'm going from 13 normal -> 14 500s.

Really? That's so weird. Man, sizing really is crazy for us all. I am typically a 14.5 in 350s, a 15 in 700v3, but comfortably a 14 in 500s and 700 v1 and v2.

Shocked at how soft these are. Hope I can hit on future colorways because for retail these are it for me! I opted to go down a size, I wear a size 10.5 and got a size 10 for these. Not sure why Adidas recommended going up a size?

I was discussing it with a friend who was also a 10.5 and went with an 11 and he complained that his "MX Grey" pair rubbed up on his heel. And I feel as if I did go up to an 11 I would experience those same issues. But everyone has different feet/preference to how they like their shoe to fit. So just take my advice with a grain of salt :lol:

PXL_20210604_181251679.jpg

I wonder what a MC yeezy 380 would look like, glad I passed on the blue aliens, that blue and green mix just doesn't work for me, and with having the glows it just seemed unnecessary

Own the OG Blush. I PERSONALLY feel like it fits bigger than 350v2s of the same size. I had a tiny bit of heel slip going the same size as my 350v2s. Going down half size for these Taupe Lights.

Most people I see say to go TTS or half size up though. Maybe my feet just built weird.

ok, I’ll just go tts it should be fine as I go tts in 350v2s.

Back
Top Bottom