Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Did they change the sizing from the OG release? I got the resins in my sz 10, they were kinda tight at first but now fit perfect.

PSX_20210622_155257.jpg

Came in today working on a double up 😎.

Didn't get access

Would have definitely doubled up on the Saffs and missed the first carbon release. Maybe the sand taupe too

Would have gladly doubled up of the safflowers and carbons but confirmed has been good to me lately so I def can’t/ won’t complain

Grabbed Safflowers in my size. Black 450's deliver today. Pures in my size on Monday from YS and SNKRs gave me one of the dunks this morning... Solid week.

Cheers.

Did you get confirmation email instantly? I placed a couple orders it said my orders were being processed.

No problem, anytime. If I happen to get access on SNKRS or Confirmed you’ll be the first to know.

Haha, I didn't mean anything by it. My apologies. I just meant that it would be cool if people asked others if they needed anything they didn't personally want instead sitting on the access.

Grabbed Safflowers in my size. Black 450's deliver today. Pures in my size on Monday from YS and SNKRs gave me one of the dunks this morning... Solid week.

Cheers.
Have you already received confirmation of your order? I placed a few, but haven’t seen anything. Not sure how exclusive access works lol.

Did you get confirmation email instantly? I placed a couple orders it said my orders were being processed.

Maybe minute after it said I was in the queue I got this...

edit: This pop-up notification was @ 5:04pm, the confirmation email in my inbox has the same timestamp.

safflower 2.PNG

safflower 700.PNG

Kind of busy atm. After I checked out I didn't even x out the screen to see there were other pairs. Luckily, I see now that the only other two I would touch, I already own. Even a double.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom