• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ok. Is this someone on NT?

StockX supposedly 'lost' Red Octobers or was it the wrong shoes. They threw away the 'wrong' shoes and now there's no proof either way. He's out more than $10K. His Twitter account is below. And check the comments because eBay responds trying to get that extra business. They sent him a gift card.

eBay responds with "We’re so sorry to hear about your Red Octobers We’ve just launched our Authenticity Guarantee to protect buyers and sellers of premium sneakers on eBay Follow us? We’d like to DM you a little something to try it out"

@san_nimat

Pair finally arrived

8A3AD6D2-9812-4D9B-82AA-6B4B0B9B07D3.jpeg
260D8C6F-077B-439F-9523-D60935CECE42.jpeg
Condom vibes strong af

ADC website just shows "WE'RE PACKING YOUR YEEZYS" with an ETA of Monday June 29.

Quick phone snap I took last night of the dark slate. Love the shoe and want more but they need some cologne... the production smell is gawd awful. hehe...

dark slate 450 large.PNG

how'd you already get a pair in hand?

How do they fit in your opinion? Hearing the length is true but the upper is very restrictive... like tight/restrictive enough to buy a bigger size to free up your toes...

I'm considering securing mono cinder but not if I have to buy a shoe that is too long just to have a comfortable upper. Thoughts?
They fit true to size for me. Enough room for my toes.

only thing that worries me ia if the material will last. It seems like it will frail and break through wears

They fit true to size for me. Enough room for my toes.

only thing that worries me ia if the material will last. It seems like it will frail and break through wears

Thanks for the reply bro.

Close to making a deal on them... torn on the cinder versus more 450's for this week, tho.

Then I want the South Beach over the union... just too much.

Thanks for the reply bro.

Close to making a deal on them... torn on the cinder versus more 450's for this week, tho.

Then I want the South Beach over the union... just too much.
I completely understand. Too many releases coming out this week alone, and we are just a lil bit done with half the year

Back
Top Bottom