Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1624560246551.png

1624560312542.png

I completely understand. Too many releases coming out this week alone, and we are just a lil bit done with half the year

I ended up going with my normal 350 size 12 in the mono cinder based on your comments and some youtube videos.

One guy even measured a PK 350 and a mono pair of the same size and the mono was both wider and longer to accommodate the more restrictive material.

Looking forward to checking them out.

Well I’m a 13.5 and this 13 works fine. My Gucci’s slides are actually on the loose side and I prefer the sung fit. Nothing worse than a slide slip.

Questions

y’all keeping these slide in boxes?
Tossing the box honestly. Not like imma ever sell em.

honestly to me these are just errand runners to me and quick runs to like a friends house or family house

y’all socks and slides folks?

Y’all wearing these as house shoes or errand runners?
Explained it earlier.

WalMart sells EVERYTHING.
Even Jake Paul was on them for selling his merch but claimed it was knockoff.
He clowned an opponent of his for looking like they bought heir ahit at WalMart and then WalMart tweeted him or @ him talking about they sell heaps of his merch, so what are you trying to say? That’s when he was like 1. Y’all don’t sell my stuff 2. If you do it’s variant so prepare to lawyer up

Sidenote: going a size up on the Foam runners slides is something I’m very interested in. I feel like a good percentage of people buy the wrong size and don’t know what size they actually are. Went ahead and copped a 13(my regular size) to see if they fit OR, if it’s really size up

Last edited:
WalMart sells EVERYTHING.
Even Jake Paul was on them for selling his merch but claimed it was knockoff.
He clowned an opponent of his for looking like they bought heir ahit at WalMart and then WalMart tweeted him or @ him talking about they sell heaps of his merch, so what are you trying to say? That’s when he was like 1. Y’all don’t sell my stuff 2. If you do it’s variant so prepare to lawyer up

Sidenote: going a size up on the Foam runners slides is something I’m very interested in. I feel like a good percentage of people buy the wrong size and don’t know what size they actually are. Went ahead and copped a 13(my regular size) to see if they fit OR, if it’s really size up

I have 2 pair of Foam runners and they both fit true to size. Way less snug than 350’s

I have 2 pair of Foam runners and they both fit true to size. Way less snug than 350’s
Yea my home girl told me her runners and slides were both TTS. In fact, I can’t think of a shoe that I’ve had to size up or down on other than the VapormaxPlus. It’s the one shoe where the 13(my true size) is a bit looser than I’d like around the collar, but everything else as far as fit and feel is good, but a tad bit of slippage when going up or down hills. The 12.5 is actually the better feel, until I wear it for prolonged periods, and the.lm it’s much too snug. They even look super small on. That’s the only shoe I can recall having sizing issues, and though it’s probably my favorite new silhouette over the past 20years, I refuse to wear them because of that slight sizing issue. Sucks too because I grabbed so many colorways.

I can't recall 450's having half sizes on the OG's.
Anyway, for those who went TTS for yeezies...did you go half up for the 450's ?

Back
Top Bottom