Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Took me like 7 tries to checkout on YS for the 700s, but finally got one of my banks to accept the charge.

I've gotten so confused on what all I've entered for today, though :lol:. I pulled my entry for the 700s, didn't get selected for the glow 350s, thought I entered for tail lights but now can't find that anywhere, and just entered for the "soft vision" 500s. Today could end up being really expensive, lol.

same. kept saying my payment instrument could not be verified.

I got that error and also "the product you're trying to purchase is being reserved by other users, please try again". And random sizes would pop up and I would try various sizes and it'll let me submit payment but put me in a Order Pending thing but never actually go through successfully which is odd.

I got that error and also "the product you're trying to purchase is being reserved by other users, please try again". And random sizes would pop up and I would try various sizes and it'll let me submit payment but put me in a Order Pending thing but never actually go through successfully which is odd.

glad i wasn't the only one. thought it was my cc info so tried 3 different cards but still failed. called the bank and everything looked fine on their end. so it's adidas and their sh*t of an app.

Had enter the wrong CC info on the foam runners :/

but got this W
B34B6D7F-7027-4EAC-A104-612AA88D0283.png
What level are U if I don’t mind me asking

Pretty bummed I missed the chance to enter for the azaels but im sure I woulda took the L. Congrats to everyone here who hit on those

What level are U if I don’t mind me asking
wondering the same

i had over 20,000 points in m old account but the account got hacked so i had to make a new one under the request of adidas, unfortunately lost all my points

wondering if getting wins on confirmed has something to do with how many points you have

Got EA for Mist 380s, Israfil 350 V2s and what I believe are the Cloud White 350 V2s. White 350s were only ones I'd have been interested in, but no sizes actually loaded as available.

Also wasn't selected for the pink 500s.

If anyone needs the 700 v3 dark glows in size 9 for retail plus shipping, let me know. Helping my friend secure a pair and we ended up getting two pairs so I have a pair available.

I had a lot of points before and was a constant Icon level but was rarely hitting draws nor getting any exclusive access restocks, and then the points started expiring and I was bumped down 1-2 levels. Still wasn't hitting anything until the 3 slides color, hit 1 slide and then the mineral blue foam runner on the very next release and then hit orange slides on the very next release after that. Didn't win anything today tho.

Back
Top Bottom