Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I had a lot of points before and was a constant Icon level but was rarely hitting draws nor getting any exclusive access restocks, and then the points started expiring and I was bumped down 1-2 levels. Still wasn't hitting anything until the 3 slides color, hit 1 slide and then the mineral blue foam runner on the very next release and then hit orange slides on the very next release after that. Didn't win anything today tho.
so points dont matter

got it thanks

Wait, 750s are supposed to restock at some point today??? Honestly I didn't even realize today was "Yeezy Day" until I checked Confirmed this AM for the hell of it and got sucked into this vortex...

*bravely trying for some Cloud White RFs while facing the onslaught of bots*

iu

Didn't hit on wifey's soft visions but she just text me and said she got the MX Clay Foam for me from UNFTD.

1 W for the day completely unassociated with ADC.... smh.

Not ideal if all on the same network but today is a fk it, just run it kind of day...

yea if all on same network then its pointless

What is left? Can't be here all day to strike out on everything. Should've dropped everything at once that way you can stay in the waiting room and get a chance at something or a better chance than starting the line over with everybody again.

What is left? Can't be here all day to strike out on everything. Should've dropped everything at once that way you can stay in the waiting room and get a chance at something or a better chance than starting the line over with everybody again.
I’m just waiting for Wave Runners

This "game" is garbage.

Bots want all the hyped sneakers ie) Travie 1s and Union 4s and also yeezys which everyone claims are dead, smh. Going to rock some payless joints

Back
Top Bottom