• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
E33A01BE-E909-41E1-86B2-A1954EC72C03.jpeg

I can cancel the other reservations. I’m good!!!

It looks like I had access as well but did not receive notification. All sold out.

The QNTMs are those type of shoes that you damn near gotta give away on its initial release then 10-20 years from now ( if yeezy reach Jordan’s popularity as far as retros) everyone and momma going to wonder why they slept on them and yes I do own a pair of QNTMs the barium colorway

The thing is, even if that were true, the construction of the QNTM is going to lead to tons of issues with the heel cracking/breaking as they age.

Looked like I had access but no notification but I'm 400 points short so I didn't miss out lol

Not selected on Confirmed for the 450. Hopefully they select me for the Beluga

Was able to secure the belugas on Finishline as well. Believe it was 2000 points, thank god I just made it after spending another 2000 on those crafts couple days ago. Secured my wife's size first since her size typically is harder to get than my size 9. Now I just gotta hope FTL or any of the other 100s of places I entered raffles for comes through

The thing is, even if that were true, the construction of the QNTM is going to lead to tons of issues with the heel cracking/breaking as they age.
That’s with Any shoe tbh none of these materials from adidas or Nike can withstand test of time but sure people will find a way revive these of people with some sort of heel/ sole swap but that’s a big if as far as these even being popular years from now

Where are you guys seeing notification of Beluga access on FNL? I haven't used the FNL app in ages, so I wasn't even aware they changed the raffle system. I'm not even seeing the Belugas on the release calendar section of the app :nerd:

Where are you guys seeing notification of Beluga access on FNL? I haven't used the FNL app in ages, so I wasn't even aware they changed the raffle system. I'm not even seeing the Belugas on the release calendar section of the app :nerd:
They send the notifications way late. I got push notification at like 1 or 2 pm and they were long sold out. The access goes live at 11am

Was able to secure the belugas on Finishline as well. Believe it was 2000 points, thank god I just made it after spending another 2000 on those crafts couple days ago. Secured my wife's size first since her size typically is harder to get than my size 9. Now I just gotta hope FTL or any of the other 100s of places I entered raffles for comes through

I dont even see Belugas in my FNL app

Back
Top Bottom