Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yikes. Glad to see everyone eating, I feel like everyone I know that entered for these hit. I have never hit on Confirmed, then again I don't use it except to try and buy Yeezys lol
Same and i won 18x this year. This was only 350 I entered for in 2021 and i never bothered with anything but confirmed

Do y'all enter the day the draw goes on Confirmed, middle, the day of? Maybe I gonna switch up and not enter right away

Nah I saw someone hit 13.5 but I’m waiting on 13 myself. Looks like it might be an L as the draw is almost at 100

i hit the 13.5. I usually try for 13s or 14s with NO luck. I got the OG belugas earlier this year in a 13 and they fittin a little tight so I decided to go up half size. Glad i did so far w/the win!

EnragedFrenchIcefish-max-1mb.gif

how come confirmed don't ....

Do y'all enter the day the draw goes on Confirmed, middle, the day of? Maybe I gonna switch up and not enter right away
I originally entered right after it opened up a few days ago, but left the draw this AM and re-entered to switch my size after hitting on YS. I almost always enter as soon as it opens though when it's something I really want.

I always enter a couple hours before the timer runs out, leave draw and enter again. 18 wins this year

It really doesn't matter tho confirmed just favors accounts tbh. I knew for a fact id hit on these basically

Back
Top Bottom