Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My cousin won sz 13 for me lmfao. Problem is... He's in cali and I'm in NY hahahahaha. Anyone know what the cheapest shipping carrier is from that distance?

Well, I can admit that you're definitely right about this. Though I don't understand why someone bothers to join a community to not be liked or potentially make friends. You do you, though.
There really is people like him that come into the internet just to be a b*tch lmao. Also don't say he's right.... There still aint a million pairs homie. Still a bunch of Ls in here.

Last edited:
I was on that streak with confirmed for a little while when I was an ICON status. I hit back to back to back slides and foam runners. And then there was a break where they were just releasing yeezys that I didn't want. So between releases, my points started to expire and I lost ICON status and now I haven't been winning anything on confirmed

wow glad you said this I never even looked at my status, I’m in the same boat as you…..really been out the yeezy loop and now my status is level is 3, maybe that’s why I don’t win

To the people that hit on confirmed. Have you purchased something from adidas in the past year?
3 pairs of forum lows and the waverunners before today
1 acct I bought a pair of forums n baseball cleats. That’s all, hit on these today

other account (new this year) I only used for draws and hit waverunner & also these

Do y'all enter the day the draw goes on Confirmed, middle, the day of? Maybe I gonna switch up and not enter right away

I honestly don’t think it matters when you sign up for the draws, I sometimes wait till the last day and sometimes right when it goes live. I think spending money on other items with your account helps. I always have them scan my barcode at the outlet when buying stuff and have copped clothing thru the app

1 acct entered with 3 hours left. Other acct entered think 30 min left

Me trying to hit on Confirmed...
iu

My cousin won sz 13 for me lmfao. Problem is... He's in cali and I'm in NY hahahahaha. Anyone know what the cheapest shipping carrier is from that distance?

Yeah, USPS should only be like $15-20 for priority, I believe. May be cheaper if you have a scale at home and can pre-pay/print the label, too.

Back
Top Bottom