Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Im an old head too but I dont prescribe to the generic "always be classic" ideology. J1 definitely corny now no matter how you cut it. Same with any other retro jordan. I had nostalgia for retros like 5-10 years ago but when nike releases the same **** over and over year after year it plays them out big time. You're the type to covet an OG pair of 85s just because "history" or cuz all the generic sneakerhead types do the same. "Classic" sneakerhead types are just as bad as the new ones, still holding onto 30 year old crumbling retros like they are really still something to care about

Agree with the last sentence but you’re wilding out

People like what they like …. It’s that simple

It’s people that but sneakers they don’t like is hilarious to me ….😂😂😂

And people that buy sneakers they can sell for profit and don’t care about them is why it’s so hard to get sneakers … but it’s big resell culture now

Just got my rf luga from adidas

So underwhelming compared to opening up deliveries of stuff like nsltd bt and knit runner bt or foams

These really are the nail in 350s coffin if anyone wasnt convinced that they were done before, crazy to me that they are gonna continue to pump these out next year with trash cws like "dazzling" blue

Gonna stick these into storage and forget about em until pairs dry up and prices go up then sell i guess, wouldn't wanna be seen in these personally. Gonna be a lot of new "sneakerheads" rocking their yeezy "grails" pretty soon. Maybe im just jaded but man I hate the modern day sneaker game, more cringe than anything else
They’re just shoes, drink a sprite and chill the ****kk out.

Im an old head too but I dont prescribe to the generic "always be classic" ideology. J1 definitely corny now no matter how you cut it. Same with any other retro jordan. I had nostalgia for retros like 5-10 years ago but when nike releases the same **** over and over year after year it plays them out big time. You're the type to covet an OG pair of 85s just because "history" or cuz all the generic sneakerhead types do the same. "Classic" sneakerhead types are just as bad as the new ones, still holding onto 30 year old crumbling retros like they are really still something to care about
I do covet an 1985 pair of bred 1’s… because I own a pair & they are indeed worth hyping IMO. I do agree that they are & have releases so many cw’s of them but that just makes the Og cw’s that more special to me. You can’t tell me they release Chi’s, Breds or even royals release all the time because they haven’t. But when they do it is a big deal.
To your logic… what would you consider a shoe worthy of praise if not the one shoe that got it ALL started? Literally no other shoe that has as much history, basic but clean design & just work with everything.

Just got my rf luga from adidas

So underwhelming compared to opening up deliveries of stuff like nsltd bt and knit runner bt or foams

These really are the nail in 350s coffin if anyone wasnt convinced that they were done before, crazy to me that they are gonna continue to pump these out next year with trash cws like "dazzling" blue

Gonna stick these into storage and forget about em until pairs dry up and prices go up then sell i guess, wouldn't wanna be seen in these personally. Gonna be a lot of new "sneakerheads" rocking their yeezy "grails" pretty soon. Maybe im just jaded but man I hate the modern day sneaker game, more cringe than anything else
You're like that person who quits listening to some musician because they finally break out.
Pfft, peasants I can't be seen listening to this music now that it's not underground anymore.

I’m not a big AJ1 fan either but loved the fusion colorway. Jordans I mainly buy are the 13s and some 11s. I do like Yeezys though. They’re comfortable and I’m old as hell trying to look cool I guess 😂 At the end of the day of someone looks corny wearing a shoe I like idgaf because I’ll just keep being myself. My shoes don’t define me.

You're like that person who quits listening to some musician because they finally break out.
Pfft, peasants I can't be seen listening to this music now that it's not underground anymore.
It's even worse because at least when bands sell out there is usually a shift in sound or style so sometimes it makes sense to move on, these are straight up the same shoes we all coveted 5 years ago (arguably better) and somehow it's something to complain about. lol

You guys really here trashing og 1s need some psychological evaluation smh.

I dont need psych evaluation and I cant stand AJ1s broham. They are played out, too many cws, too many cws that look eerily similar, uncomfortable IMO, and JB has completely flooded the market with em and forced them down our throats. I’m unsure when the phase/craze started but i wish it would die or fizz so we can all move on to something else for a while

Funny you said that. me too! They have “shipment info sent to fedex” and coming from the west coast distro. I guess I’ll have mine between monday & thursday lol
I actually have nothing from FedEx in the app, but got the “shipment info sent to fedex” email from Adidas. Estimated to arrive Thursday.

That's what we call gatekeeping. Bozos like him are too into exclusive stuff like it's what makes his fits A+. Everyone needs to stop feeding the troll because this dude purposely self loathes in his own sneaker sorrow on a forum dedicated to the sneakers he hates lmfao.

Lol what is going on in here. Jordan 1s will always be above any Yeezy model in my head. At the end of the day Yay wants to be like Jordan and not the other way around

Anyway I wish I had entered more raffles for those compacts. I actually like the colorway and they are supposed to be more comfortable. Hopefully they release more decent colorways soon.

Adidas with the fast shipping. Very Dr Manhattan under uv

Attachments

• 19D211F7-2B29-4639-9865-DE8E905A7279.jpeg
    19D211F7-2B29-4639-9865-DE8E905A7279.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 514
  • 182967E0-C1A0-4B45-969E-E681B748D8A4.jpeg
    182967E0-C1A0-4B45-969E-E681B748D8A4.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Lol what is going on in here. Jordan 1s will always be above any Yeezy model in my head. At the end of the day Yay wants to be like Jordan and not the other way around

Anyway I wish I had entered more raffles for those compacts. I actually like the colorway and they are supposed to be more comfortable. Hopefully they release more decent colorways soon.

New Js are complete trash though, I do think JB wants to make relevant new models again like Yeezy is doing but, in the same breath, they're printing money with their retros.

Most new Yeezys are kinda trash too IMO. The wild colors & repeats of the same model too. The 700 in some of the cw’s look like canal street specials lol. The sought after belugas re-releasing is expected to be hyped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom