Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Vapormax is a newer nike product that seems to be popular with a price point similar to 350s. I see a lot more of those around than I see 350's. Probably easier to get but still popular.

You really going to say Foamrunners made out of algae aren’t innovative?

Also, nothing Nike has done aside from Adapt has been innovative. Their performance basketball line has been struggling in sales for years and they still rely on Zoom cushioning from the 90s. Not giving Adidas a pass on this either since they’ve flooded the market with Boost model after Boost model and driven popular silhouettes like NMD R1 and UBs into the ground. Even as innovative as 4D was, they essentially did the same thing there.

To your issue with my opinion, I simply ask you this-what was the last model that Nike and especially JB released that still resonates with people today? What about Adidas? Newer Yeezys like Foamrunners and even 700 V3s seem to really resonate with people on a cultural level, in comparison.

Zoom cushioning from the 90's isn't the same as it is now. Why do you think they were able to protro Kobe retroes? And they use a lot more in kicks than zoom, how do you think basketball sneakers are getting lighter? Just like Flywire has changed or flyknit.

And their basketball line is "struggling" because things are cyclic, not because it lacks technology and because kids would rather play video games than actual basketball.

So only adapt being innovative shows you how much you don't care about Nike's innovation. So you're buying foamrunners, because of algae? And people are buying crocs because of the cool swirls too, right?

Idk what yall people tawkn bout when you say shoes or sneakers “loosen”. I have never had a pair of shies loosen. They either fit and comfy, fit & uncomfortable, dont fit, or their simply uncomfortable all around. I have 2 sizes of 350s and all of em fit different which pisses me off but it is what it is
All my 350s both v1 and 2 have all stretched to the point that it makes me think I should get a tts 9.5 instead of 10. It takes a while though and a lot of wear. For me about 2-3 months before I feel it stretched out. I can tell because a 10 is snug at first but 2-3 months in I can feel my foot moving around a lot inside the shoe as I walk vs previously it being very snug.

All my 350s both v1 and 2 have all stretched to the point that it makes me think I should get a tts 9.5 instead of 10. It takes a while though and a lot of wear. For me about 2-3 months before I feel it stretched out. I can tell because a 10 is snug at first but 2-3 months in I can feel my foot moving around a lot inside the shoe as I walk vs previously it being very snug.

Very interesting. I haven’t experienced that in any of my 350s. They are either snug and uncomfortable after a few hours of wear each time, or they are too big length wise.

Vapormax? Adaptive lacing? Flyease? The list goes on and on...

Nike is the king of innovation.

Adidas keeps 'innovating' new ways to stick knitted uppers on boost midsoles. Hardily changing the game.

Vapormax are trash, walking on uneven bubbles. Adaptive Lacing and Flyease are innovative, but what did they make - 10,000 total pairs worldwide?

Nike hasn't done anything cool outside of Retros and Virgil for a few years now. I think the only non-retro model they've released in the last 5 years that was worht a damn, is the LD Waffles. Everything us is just a re-hash of 80s / 90's designs.

That's not to say Adidas is some incredible innovation studio. If it weren't for Yeezy, they haven't done **** worth a damn since they destroyed the appeal of anything Boost. At least Yeezy comes out with brand new designs every so often.

The point isn't if you like it, heck the hardest thing a company can do is get a consumer to change their habits. The average consumer loves familiarity. The point is nike spends millions on millions every year innovating new products. Do they all work? Nope. But that's just part of the process.

Adidas is over here knitting shoes together and using the same molds/designs. Rehashed over and over. Cause again, they know consumers like familiarity. That's why other models struggle to take off. And don't get me started on the colorways.

Not trying to turn this thread into a Nike Vs Adidas debate. But it's like comparing Disney to Nickelodeon.

Finally got tracking from FNL. Why in the hell is my pacakage 14.6lbs?Unless that RF change is made with solid iron or someone at UPS swapped my belugas with actual bricks lol

Maybe a fat employee leaned over on the scale with their belly or some DDs, while using it. Or it’s the holidays and the employee fat fingered the extra 1.

Zoom cushioning from the 90's isn't the same as it is now. Why do you think they were able to protro Kobe retroes? And they use a lot more in kicks than zoom, how do you think basketball sneakers are getting lighter? Just like Flywire has changed or flyknit.

And their basketball line is "struggling" because things are cyclic, not because it lacks technology and because kids would rather play video games than actual basketball.

So only adapt being innovative shows you how much you don't care about Nike's innovation. So you're buying foamrunners, because of algae? And people are buying crocs because of the cool swirls too, right?
Why are you moving the goalposts now? You literally said Yeezy wasn’t being innovative and I literally gave you a reason why they are lol Who else has released an algae-based shoe that has resonated like the Foamrunners have?

Again, name ONE new model Nike/JB has put out that has had a lasting impact on the sneaker culture in the past few years. LD waffles are probably the closest and even then, people seemed to have already moved on from them in record time. Again, I’m not giving Adidas a pass, they’re still milking the 2015-2016 Boost wave. Only Yeezy is putting out new models that seem to have a lasting impact like the 350s and 700s have.

Vapormax are trash, walking on uneven bubbles. Adaptive Lacing and Flyease are innovative, but what did they make - 10,000 total pairs worldwide?

Nike hasn't done anything cool outside of Retros and Virgil for a few years now. I think the only non-retro model they've released in the last 5 years that was worht a damn, is the LD Waffles. Everything us is just a re-hash of 80s / 90's designs.

That's not to say Adidas is some incredible innovation studio. If it weren't for Yeezy, they haven't done **** worth a damn since they destroyed the appeal of anything Boost. At least Yeezy comes out with brand new designs every so often.

COMPLETELY agree with all of this.

people seem to forget how good the first acronym prestos were. better than the off white ones

The only reason Adidas is having success, is because they can throw Kanye's name on anything no matter how ugly it looks and a segment of the population will be impressed by it and convince themselves that **** smells like roses.
This isn't only with yeezy. lol

So my Yeezy reflective belugas was allegedly shipped to me from adidas and delivered to me at my front door. Low and behold there’s no sneakers at my front door…

Apparently, adidas/FedEx screwed up a lot of packages and shoes were returned back to the adidas warehouse and was marked “delivered”. At least that’s what the adidas rep told me over the phone.

I received an adidas case number and I opened a FedEx case number just in case some FedEx driver stole my shoes. At this point I don’t have much confidence this will get resolved but we’ll see. Anything like this happened to anyone else?

So my Yeezy reflective belugas was allegedly shipped to me from adidas and delivered to me at my front door. Low and behold there’s no sneakers at my front door…

Apparently, adidas/FedEx screwed up a lot of packages and shoes were returned back to the adidas warehouse and was marked “delivered”. At least that’s what the adidas rep told me over the phone.

I received an adidas case number and I opened a FedEx case number just in case some FedEx driver stole my shoes. At this point I don’t have much confidence this will get resolved but we’ll see. Anything like this happened to anyone else?
I hate to say this but your Belugas are officially a part of Yeezy Day 2022 now.

Back
Top Bottom