Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Looking Like Yeezys have to be a full size up for me now. Just to be safe. These joints fittings snug.

If you're an icon and received the 30% off coupon, the whole outlet is 40% off and they will let you stack the deals.

Just racked up on tops, bottoms & hoodies for my kids to wear with their yzys for the low.

This is the way…. I be stacking with the military disco too

Just touched down from adidas, very nice in hand
BB7BA579-F93D-4048-9C28-2F83D3E8FFB6.jpeg

Damn! So adidas is going to resell my sneaker? What does that mean?

Basically Adidas inventory system will send the package back to the warehouse to be inventoried and then sent to outlets or, in the case of Yeezys, part of Yeezy Day restock (or exclusive access on the app). I had this happen to me with a pair of Hu NMDs years ago (sent to the outlets/restock chain, not Yeezy Day, obviously lol), it was frustrating.

Expected delivery date for my pair was yesterday but no movement on tracking since Sunday. I’m trying to be patient because I know FedEx is swamped, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried. :lol:

ISPA Road Warriors......but most dont care....

Those were really cool, but super limited. That probably factors into the overall appeal. Its a fine line between releasing too many pairs / colors (like Adidas did with boost) and being so limited that no one even knows about them.

people seem to forget how good the first acronym prestos were. better than the off white ones

I did forget about those. Prestos were an existing model that they basically added some laces / zipper too, right?

I do like some of the ISPA stuff like the Overreacts and Flows, but they never really gained much of a following. At least they were trying some new ideas / designs out.

Waitlisted on MX Rocks with Champs. Think I took a L on the other apps. Didn't bother to open the app up yet.

Got an L on champs. This was my wife’s back up plan for my Xmas gift and would of been my first pair of yeezy’s. Not looking good.

Well their job is to design, market, and sell shoes. If consumers don't value what they create, it kind of is their fault somewhere along the way.

Of course Yeezy's name carries a lot of weight, but why is that? Drake is arguably a bigger star, why can't Nike make Nocta into Yeezy? IMO it's because Kanye and his Yeezy team are currently playing the design, market, and sell game better than any other brand right now.
Literally facepalmed at “drake is a bigger star”

Got these 450s in, and love them. They’re my personal favorite sneaker model of the year. New design that was polarizing, but flows so well with just about anything you wear; except for NT denim I see in many threads 😂
0EE6B1A0-85DD-499B-92B8-CDAB6F7709A6.jpeg
I dunno, I was considering trying a pair of 450s because prices aren't too bad, but I looked up some on-feet pics of them and I couldn't find one that made me want to pull the trigger. The black pair is really the only pair that looks mildly wearable, but even they seem really hard to pull off.

I dunno, I was considering trying a pair of 450s because prices aren't too bad, but I looked up some on-feet pics of them and I couldn't find one that made me want to pull the trigger. The black pair is really the only pair that looks mildly wearable, but even they seem really hard to pull off.
You can style it any way you want, sweat pants is usually my go to when I'm not in dress pants for the most part. It's also one of my more complimented pairs from non sneaker people.

I want to get my pair in already to see all this BS. Y'all be saying go half size up, full size up every release and every time my sz 13 fits fine. Y'all have transformer feet I swear.

Tbh I think most people just don’t know their size. I think the only shoe I needed to size up in has been the 700 v3.

Black pair is the only one I’d personally wear. Luckily confirmed blessed me with 2 bc who knows when they will restock again

Got these 450s in, and love them. They’re my personal favorite sneaker model of the year. New design that was polarizing, but flows so well with just about anything you wear; except for NT denim I see in many threads 😂
0EE6B1A0-85DD-499B-92B8-CDAB6F7709A6.jpeg
450s ONLY look good with baggy pants
..don't tell me u rock skinny or slim with them smh

Back
Top Bottom