Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wow back to back Ws on Eastbay ship to me. Hit belugas and now Mx rock.
Nice. It’s been Champ for me.. won beluga with ship, Mx was waitlist turned W. Seems to be an improvement to their system so far. Hopefully it continues to be fair.

Idk what yall people tawkn bout when you say shoes or sneakers “loosen”. I have never had a pair of shies loosen. They either fit and comfy, fit & uncomfortable, dont fit, or their simply uncomfortable all around. I have 2 sizes of 350s and all of em fit different which pisses me off but it is what it is

New Yeezys feel great the same day I wear them

New Jordans usually must be broken in unless I'm doing some quick errands.

Might try wearing the RF Beluga in the house and see if they feel better before going through the hassle of selling and rebuying.

Wanted a cool grey 11s and beluga 350 this dec, ended up getting a qntm barium for almost 50% retail instead lol.

I got the Bariums for the low recently. I'm finally coming around on the QNTMs and BSKTBLS. As long as the sides aren't knit.

Also anybody ever have shoes fail StockX verification twice? I'm a buyer. Price was pretty low, so maybe they did it on purpose?

These are tight, I stay TTS to my Nike aj1 s and got a 10.5. I like my sneakers snug!
500FECFA-0454-4E37-9B15-1D1D2D6F16B1.jpeg

Got notification overnight from SNS that I hit on Belugas from them, too. Talk about 'First World Problems,' the first time I've ever hit on an SNS raffle and it has to be something I've already gotten two pairs of :smh:

Got notification overnight from SNS that I hit on Belugas from them, too. Talk about 'First World Problems,' the first time I've ever hit on an SNS raffle and it has to be something I've already gotten two pairs of :smh:
If it’s a sz 13 I’ll take them off your hands lol

0 for forever on SNS
0 for forever on End
0 for 5 years+ on snkrs

I am not the person you want to win a draw lol! You would think % wise I would eventually win something but alas I am just a stump:

Back
Top Bottom