Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These are cool, I was hoping they'd be more olive drab but they're a light creamy green.

Attachments

• PXL_20211222_154923467.jpg
    PXL_20211222_154923467.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 65
lmao literally everything launching today is sold out but Scumbag Snipes is still making everyone wait in line for some reason..

SNIPES_LOL.jpg

Thank you, CONFIRMED. FU SNKRS. Can’t even get my poor man’s Rust Pink.

Bruh, in the last two weeks, I took Ls on CG 11s, RF Belugas, MX Rocks, Bubble Gum 1s, Goldenroad Dunk lows, and somehow even purple Sacai Kaws lows (didn't even want these but tried on SNKRs anyways lol).. This is arguably the worst I've seen it since I started buying sneakers in 2002 (I'm sure COVID supply chain issues have exacerbated things as well). But, honestly, I swear if I hadn't seen the "good days" of buying sneakers from 2+ years ago, I'd be done with this hobby... Insane how hard everything is to get now and I'm sure it'll come back to earth soon but I bet people just getting into the hobby are really frustrated rn.

/rant

I have YET TO WIN one single time for my size 11 on confirmed. Yet every single drop at least 5 people say ‘confirmed stay blessing me’

I guess I have to delete my account and start over again or something, because it’s clear they’ve decided I’m in advance I’m not one of the lucky ones.

No complaints about Confirmed this year except Yeezy Day on Android was garbage and I missed my chance at retail Azaels.

Screenshot_20211222-123109.jpg

For those who never hit on confirmed my only feedback and I could be wrong is purchase some clothes or any other items that aren’t hyped releases on your account. I had a girl enter for me all this year and she never hit once, her account has zero purchases.

My last W prior to this and the RF Beluga last week was a pair of Ultra 4D (non-raffle) I bought back in February. Lost every raffle in between.

I have YET TO WIN one single time for my size 11 on confirmed. Yet every single drop at least 5 people say ‘confirmed stay blessing me’

I guess I have to delete my account and start over again or something, because it’s clear they’ve decided I’m in advance I’m not one of the lucky ones.
I just did this today :lol: I couldnt check out 700s, or the Pradas through exclusive access or whatever they call it, because of payment errors. Adidas said there were no attempts to purchase on my account yesterday 🤔 delete all my **** yo :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom