Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone know when this model is supposed to drop?

1640037428441.png

Didn’t see anyone reply, but these have allegedly been altered to the model that’s coming out as the 1050 hi-res

I’m about to do it soon too. Dude claims 350s are played out only to come to the thread daily. Plus he even purchased a beluga too. *** 🤡
If he thinks they are so washes out, one, why come to the ******* Yeezy thread, and two, why buy a pair of **** Belugas in the first place??

I’m about to do it soon too. Dude claims 350s are played out only to come to the thread daily. Plus he even purchased a beluga too. *** 🤡

Everytime I see dude post I just think to myself “why is he like this”. :lol:

That being said, hes not totally wrong about 350’s being “played out”. Obviously the correct answer is wear what you like, and it should be but if we really wanna go there, “played out” means the 350’s have turned from the it shoe to have and stunt with and say hey I got these and you didnt, to essentially being a shoe no one cares you are wearing. Something you wear when you just want to be comfy for the day and not care what else you wear, errand shoes, beaters, etc. I mean hey, to some people, thats the perfect shoe.

It has nothing to do with pulling off a good fit with them, more to do with the general perception towards them now from the sneaker/fashion world crowd. Its not cool to have shoes everyone and their momma has apparently. Are you a lame if you wear them? Absolutely not.

That being said, hes not totally wrong about 350’s being “played out”. Obviously the correct answer is wear what you like, and it should be but if we really wanna go there, “played out” means the 350’s have turned from the it shoe to have and stunt with and say hey I got these and you didnt, to essentially being a shoe no one cares you are wearing. Something you wear when you just want to be comfy for the day and not care what else you wear, errand shoes, beaters, etc. I mean hey, to some people, thats the perfect shoe.

It has nothing to do with pulling off a good fit with them, more to do with the general perception towards them now from the sneaker/fashion world crowd. Its not cool to have shoes everyone and their momma has apparently. Are you a lame if you wear them? Absolutely not.

Dont mean to quote your entire post but i also dont want to edit. If your thinking, opinion, or perception is correct, then why do the 350s STILL sell out everywhere day 1 of release day? All of em might not be going for crazy amounts on the resell market but copping for retail is a challenge in itself. Ppl STILL like and want the 350s to “stunt” or to say they have the newest yeezys or newest 350 yeezy. It just is what it is.

Dont mean to quote your entire post but i also dont want to edit. If your thinking, opinion, or perception is correct, then why do the 350s STILL sell out everywhere day 1 of release day? All of em might not be going for crazy amounts on the resell market but copping for retail is a challenge in itself. Ppl STILL like and want the 350s to “stunt” or to say they have the newest yeezys or newest 350 yeezy. It just is what it is.

Them selling out has nothing to do with it either. At all.

How can you say that when your post is about people dont care about 350s? If their selling out day 1 then people obviously care about em.

Camry is the best selling car and people want them, no one cares that you have a Camry though.

Reread the post in its entirety, I said people dont care that you are wearing 350’s. Thats different than not caring about them at all.

My post wasnt a diss on 350’s. I still wear mine, mostly though when I just dont care what to wear, with some sweats or shorts or something. Also personally have to attribute that to wearing looser, wider pants when I wanna “dress up” and 350’s dont particularly look good with that style most times. Still try to figure it out though, loose sweats work sometimes. Not my pic but my friends:

94ED1B6D-72BA-4B4F-9C63-57CCBBC9D931.jpeg

I don't care too much about the 350s cause I feel like they've oversaturated the market with them. Then on top of it, I start to think of them as work sneakers now. I'll pull up to a supermarket and see someone who works in there rocking them. I've see a mailman or fedex driver rocking them. Hell, even hospital workers(nurses etc). The list goes on. I don't care what people wear, but I've personally just grown tired of seeing them.

Last edited:
Because 350’s are sexy af

I mean-

It's still a "flex" shoe to alot of people imo. You're in the "trendy" bubble so it's most def not a flex in that space.

I don't care too much about the 350s cause I feel like they've oversaturated the market with them. Then on top of it, I start to think of them as work sneakers now cause I'll pull up to a supermarket and see someone who works in there rocking them. I've see a mailman or fedex driver rocking them. Hell, even hospital workers(nurses etc). The list goes on. I don't care what people wear, but I've personally just grown tired of seeing them.

Basically this also. Is what I mean by people dont care that you are wearing Yeezys (yet still sells out).

I got a 2021 Accord Sport and feel like an Uber driver cause everyone in NYC uses them as Ubers. Yall know how many times someone looks at their phone and walk to my car cause they think im their Uber? Had a few people walk up to my door and try to open it. :lol:

It's still a "flex" shoe to alot of people imo. You're in the "trendy" bubble so it's most def not a flex in that space.

I could get this as well, but also not a notion just shared in the trendier world.

Bigger “flex” is different Yeezy models because the 350’s are “played out”.

Flex aint even always a good thing, people flexing those NSLTD boots and I think they look like a mummified ancient elephant foot.

Again, I like 350’s, im not a snob. :lol: Im just saying what it is (in my opinion, and a relatively common opinion).

So I ordered these off of goat my cousin wanted it for her son and she doesn’t like ordering online, afraid of identity theft or something…I never seen this label before. Anyone seen it before?
F1355F3D-C6C9-4E9E-A787-355A7E057E1B.jpeg
This is the China Adidas label, if I am not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom