Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It's the same sizes. I think people in here buy their wrong size. Half size up is ok but when I see people going full size up or more then they're not getting their right size to begin with...
I’ve had to go up a full size in a few brands/models of shoes over the years (Kobe V, Curry 8, Zebra 350’s).

I guess the question now is;

Does everyone that WANTS Yeezys have a pair?

Feel like that was Ye’s mission from Day 1
So many yeezys sit nowadays...i just got my metallic mnvn in the other day. Beautiful shoe and it sat on adidas.
20211227_143914.jpg

700 v1 vs. 700 v2 sizing

Does anyone wear a different size in these two sneakers? Everyone seems to say the v2 fits roomier than the v1, and I'm in between sizes (10.5-11) so I'm wondering if the difference is big enough to go with the smaller size in v2s. I have Waves in a 10.5 and they're okay, but if I could do it again I'd grab an 11 for some extra toe room.

Yes, they fit differently. v2 is definitely the looser shoe. Listen to the rule and not the exception.

I’ve had to go up a full size in a few brands/models of shoes over the years (Kobe V, Curry 8, Zebra 350’s).
Basketball shoes are different because they're made for nba players that have hockey stick for feet. Idk why nike doesn't offer regular or wide widths for ball shoes its kinda ridiculous. But for yeezys all 350s are my AJ1/dunk/af1/dress shoe size which is a 13 and 700s are 13 although I can prob do 13.5 for a little extra length. QNTMs are also TTS for me. Ultra boost 1.0s are a little snug I can prob do a 13.5 but UB 2.0-5.0 are all TTS 13. Every 350 has been the same for me idk why its so different for a lot of people in here.

Basketball shoes are different because they're made for nba players that have hockey stick for feet. Idk why nike doesn't offer regular or wide widths for ball shoes its kinda ridiculous. But for yeezys all 350s are my AJ1/dunk/af1/dress shoe size which is a 13 and 700s are 13 although I can prob do 13.5 for a little extra length. QNTMs are also TTS for me. Ultra boost 1.0s are a little snug I can prob do a 13.5 but UB 2.0-5.0 are all TTS 13. Every 350 has been the same for me idk why its so different for a lot of people in here.
I’m pretty much a sz 15 across the board, and the original run of 350 v2’s skipped sz 15…I got a 14 on the first restock (2018?), and I could wear them without the insole. Length was fine, but the tops of my toes were crushed. I ended up gifting that pair to someone, and purchased a sz 16. They fit fine, and no issues with length/tightness on top.

So, I finally got a chance to take a look at the RF Beluga's.
I used to have the OG & these are really similar to those as the reflective coating is very minimal. I'm happy with them. :pimp:

Also, not sure if anyone noticed, but:

My pair from Adidas was made in Vietnam.
My friend's pair from footstore's ship-to-me option was made in China.

I remember there would be debates here on here about quality in reference to where they were made, so just FYI.

PO

I’m pretty much a sz 15 across the board, and the original run of 350 v2’s skipped sz 15…I got a 14 on the first restock (2018?), and I could wear them without the insole. Length was fine, but the tops of my toes were crushed. I ended up gifting that pair to someone, and purchased a sz 16. They fit fine, and no issues with length/tightness on top.
How did you size down and then go two sizes up after the 14 didnt fit...

How did you size down and then go two sizes up after the 14 didnt fit...
They didn’t make a sz 15 at the time, so it was either go down/up a full size. I wore a sz 14 in Vans (without socks), and since adidas fit “slightly” bigger than Nike for me, I thought a sz 14 might work. I knew they made a sz 14.5, but they loaded OOS when I made it to that page. Not that it would’ve mattered anyway.

Last edited:
Ye, Zebras are $450-$550 DS, depending on size. They are doing great rn.
Only took em 3 years to get back to those prices 😂 after that massive Christmas restock... Wouldn't consider that doing great for a shoe that cost 259 after tax .. 🤷

You wouldn't consider $200-300 more than retail great? Yikes. Being able to double your money isn't great anymore?
I'm just saying it's not like the old days, Yeezy did the right thing and mass produced their shoes so people could actually enjoy them mom sure zebra rfs are coming in 2022 at some point.

Feels gross but paid resell for the beluga rf. Found a local sale for 320 size 9 last night. Bought it and then a friend of a friend hits me up today and says he can sell me the beluga for 300 at atmosphere j1 for 260. Might just double up on the beluga since it’s a good price. Feel like at worse I can offload a pair for at cost at 320

Was there any confirmation of the Blue Tint’s releasing last week? Was trying to snag a size from this newest run instead of the ‘17. Ant info would be appreciated.

I don't know how y'all have to get a different sizing when it's still a 350, even with the knit being tighter, they still fit the exact same to me.
I think its bc our culture wants to buy shoes "exact" without taking in to account that our feet change/swell depending on the seasons and even fluctuate throughout the day. You have to give your feet some room bc wearing shoes that are too tight can lead some horrible foot issues.

Me and my wife debate this all the time...she says i buy my boys shoes too big. Well, the shoes she picks i rarely ever see them wear but the shoes i pick they are almost always wearing bc they grow into them >D

I don't know how y'all have to get a different sizing when it's still a 350, even with the knit being tighter, they still fit the exact same to me.
Idk man yeezy weird *** making every other 350 different sizes. I measured my pair against last years breds same size and the belugas a bit more narrow maybe thats whats making them seem smaller.

what is the sizing on the MX rock? I entered 30 raffles and took only Ls so now I have to buy on some lame app.

Now that the new RF Belugas are out and I’m thinking about all the times I’ve seen this shoe from 2016 - forward the only suspect pair I’ve ever seen were a pair that were purchased from Urban Necessities lmao. This dude I used to work with had his dad come home from Vegas with a pair from their store and the stripe was almost like a burning red.

Back
Top Bottom