Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So he did this number?
BDAA698E-4032-4979-8F17-DB62784CD7E7.png
Interesting. So I guess it’s sorta like plastic surgery?
Bruh i mean this is the nicest way possible - u corny and u try too hard

90% of your posts just awkward - lame attempt after lame attempt at being humorous

Even worse u asking us if there are "rules" on how to wear your shoes. "Is this okay guys? Am i cool yet?"

Ur like that guy in class who interrupts the teacher to try to be funny while everyone just looks at each other awkwardly in silence while waiting for you to stop talking so they can move on leaving everyone thinking "okay...........wtf was that"

U needa chill a bit if your gonna attain your apparent goal of "fitting in"

I
When wearing 350’s with shorts, should you wear no-show socks? Or is it ok to wear calf socks pulled down, like this
EAA8E7E2-CDB1-4459-84FF-607D0DC46E82.jpeg
Not quite sure how to style these yet.

These are the questions we had 5 years ago.

But wear them just like that. I think Zebras are hideous but with shorts id wear 350’s just how you have em.

90% of your posts just awkward - lame attempt after lame attempt at being humorous

Even worse u asking us if there are "rules" on how to wear your shoes. "Is this okay guys? Am i cool yet?"

Ur like that guy in class who interrupts the teacher to try to be funny while everyone just looks at each other awkwardly in silence while waiting for you to stop talking so they can move on leaving everyone thinking "okay...........wtf was that"

Ignore button it is, lol.

For those who have the beluga reflectives:

Are they really so tight you gotta go a half size up over your regular Yeezy size??

Also, I’m looking for a size 12.5 (or my regular size 12, depending on what you guys say) beluga, DS, and throw me a decent offer plz. Just hit me up in a DM.

Are they really so tight you gotta go a half size up over your regular Yeezy size??

Also, I’m looking for a size 12.5 (or my regular size 12, depending on what you guys say) beluga, DS, and throw me a decent offer plz. Just hit me up in a DM.
yea they tighter then older 350s.....im a sz 12 like you and got the beluga rf in 12.5 and they are VERY snug....i wouldnt of been able to do a 12.....full sz up to 13 would of been fine too......i got the bred 350s last year in 12 and cant really wear them smh, thinkin of selling them since i only tried to wear em twice

yea they tighter then older 350s.....im a sz 12 like you and got the beluga rf in 12.5 and they are VERY snug....i wouldnt of been able to do a 12.....full sz up to 13 would of been fine too......i got the bred 350s last year in 12 and cant really wear them smh, thinkin of selling them since i only tried to wear em twice
Dang man, that sucks. A size 13 tho? Shessshh

I guess if I order a size 13 and they are too big, I can always flip em and sell em back to eBay, but size 13’s take forever to sell these days - people have small feet. -_-

My Zebras are a size 12 (my TTS is 11.5) and they are surprisingly snug on me. So I think it might be best to go a full size up.

Why can’t adidas just keep their sizing consistent!?

bruh that dudes post is literally why i dont even want 350s anymore smh...im done after the blk/blue joints....i had to get beluga rf tho...sold most of my 350s except zebrasa and beluga 2.0s and a few more og v2s

My other 350s, my Wave Runners and 500s are all 9.5s (and I have REALLY wide feet). My sz 10 Beluga RFs fit almost exactly like my 9.5 Zyons. A little tight, but you can tell they'll break in. I didn't even try to stuff my foot into the 9 5 I ordered.

My other 350s, my Wave Runners and 500s are all 9.5s (and I have REALLY wide feet). My sz 10 Beluga RFs fit almost exactly like my 9.5 Zyons. A little tight, but you can tell they'll break in. I didn't even try to stuff my foot into the 9 5 I ordered.
So you suggest a 0.5 size up, not a full size?

You probably could do a full size and be fine, tbh. The 10s in the RF fit me like a tight 9.5. I'd just be a little concerned about the length, myself, if I'd went with a 10.5. In your case, I'd just go with whatever's cheaper. Just don't go with your usual 350 size is my recommendation.

You probably could do a full size and be fine, tbh. The 10s in the RF fit me like a tight 9.5. I'd just be a little concerned about the length, myself, if I'd went with a 10.5. In your case, I'd just go with whatever's cheaper. Just don't go with your usual 350 size is my recommendation.
Thanks for the first hand experience tips man! I’m gonna cop a size 13, and hope for the best. (Size 13’s are a solid $30-$60 cheaper than a size 12.5, so that’s why I made that decision)

Dang man, that sucks. A size 13 tho? Shessshh

I guess if I order a size 13 and they are too big, I can always flip em and sell em back to eBay, but size 13’s take forever to sell these days - people have small feet. -_-

My Zebras are a size 12 (my TTS is 11.5) and they are surprisingly snug on me. So I think it might be best to go a full size up.

Why can’t adidas just keep their sizing consistent!?
if your true sz is 11.5 then youd be fine with 12.5...diff szing comes from different factories and molds from how they are produced ,...it looks like your zebras are one of the newer releases...i have the OG zebras from 1st release with the yellow/creme soles.....they fit amazing in sz 12 and the primeknit is heavier/better...that was before adidas brand cheaped out on quality....

I went half a size up and liked it. Some might go a full size up depending on if you want some extra room for your toes. I could go a full size up and be fine with it too. Not a huge difference to me. It's more dependent on what you find more comfortable.

I went half a size up and liked it. Some might go a full size up depending on if you want some extra room for your toes. I could go a full size up and be fine with it too. Not a huge difference to me. It's more dependent on what you find more comfortable.
yeaaaa thats wat i said too... .5 up if u like snug fit....full sz if u want a tiny bit of room...i like the snug fit tho...just dont go tts

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to probably need the illustrious size 13.5 for my Mx rocks .. I really like these but size 13 is pretty snug man.. 13.5 though .. smh

if your true sz is 11.5 then youd be fine with 12.5...diff szing comes from different factories and molds from how they are produced ,...it looks like your zebras are one of the newer releases...i have the OG zebras from 1st release with the yellow/creme soles.....they fit amazing in sz 12 and the primeknit is heavier/better...that was before adidas brand cheaped out on quality....
My Zebras are OG, 2017 release.

Taking out the insoles on my Mx rocks my big toe was killing me after wearing them for Xmas Eve and I went with the same size as all my 350s.

On second though, I’m gonna cop a size 12.5 in the beluga rf. I feel like if I got a size 13, it would be TOO big. Plus, 12.5’s resell easily.

Would you guys say a size 12.5 beluga rf, DS, for $355 is a good price? (Or as good as I will get?)

Back
Top Bottom