Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
picasso swerve picasso swerve , what should I say to my parents who think it’s bull I buy so many shoes? Wanted to cop an upcoming pair, but my mom said, “when will it ever be enough?” with a pissed look on her face.

Tell her if I dont get jiggy imma get bullied at school and wont bag anyone but the flat ugly chicks or that dude who ran away after he gave you your first kiss.

damn james got the ye response from his parents
Screenshot_20220206-144725_Twitter.jpg

Question for those who hit on confirmed lately..
What is your creators club level?
Does having a higher level = increase probability of hitting?

yes higher level higher chances. i made to icon last week and hit on 2 slides already. my boy is icon too and hits on nearly everything. plus i find that it also helps if you buy clothes

Crazy how these were once sought after and valued high. Yeezy retro, price plummet!!

Let’s goo

PPP cash spent for most people. No crazy unemployment checks anymore either. Gas $5 dollars. The party done for most folk. Had these dropped this time last year the price would still be a little crazy.

Pairs coming in. Bout to cop for like $330

PPP cash spent for most people. No crazy unemployment checks anymore either. Gas $5 dollars. The party done for most folk. Had these dropped this time last year the price would still be a little crazy.

Pairs coming in. Bout to cop for like $330
Add in the new tax laws for resellers too.

yes higher level higher chances. i made to icon last week and hit on 2 slides already. my boy is icon too and hits on nearly everything. plus i find that it also helps if you buy clothes
Yeah. But their clothes are not for me. Unless I had short legs, short torso, and sweats that fade25% after one washing. Better off buying resale for what you really want than feeding the ADC monster and their ****ty clothes.

Yeah. But their clothes are not for me. Unless I had short legs, short torso, and sweats that fade25% after one washing. Better off buying resale for what you really want than feeding the ADC monster and their ****ty clothes.
I’m an icon I almost hit on anything except for slides and foams… my sister on the other hand just made an account last week cause she likes the onyx and hit

I’m icon but I’m not really sure if that helps much because they changed confirmed a little after I reached icon. Hit on more things than not. But my mom has the lowest status and hit beluga reflectives so who knows how they choose winners lol

Anyone know if the 350 Oreo v2 restock are going to fit tight? Is .5 up the general consensus still?

I've been icon for 2+ years now and aint hit on anything since the pure slides release in June of last year smh. Before that I used to hit at least once a month it felt like

Anyone know if the 350 Oreo v2 restock are going to fit tight? Is .5 up the general consensus still?
I would go 0.5 up from your typical yeezy size, which for most is 0.5 up from your TTS. The new 350s are tighter and tighter. I'm 11.5 in jordans, used to be 12s in OG 350v2s, now I'm having to go 12.5 in these recent releases.

Cmon guys. Do you really need to ask about 350 sizing? It’s a shoe that released 5 years ago, you should know by now, and if you don’t, do a simple google search.
The real question is does anyone recommend going your normal TTS on any Yeezy? It's usually. 5-1 up at a general rule.

Back
Top Bottom