Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CEFCED08-F875-483A-BE38-66896D0C9FD2.jpeg

Got about 10 different notifications that all said the same thing:

‘You were not selected for the Yzy Foam Rnr Mist Adults’

I only entered once.

Haven't heard anything from confirmed but hit on paisley dunks, so will dump them for a second pair of stone sage. Think they might be my first foam unds since the sands... big love.

Just have to keep the dunks hidden from all the ladies in the house until they are sold. :tongue:

Can someone confirm if selling shoes on eBay has free fees still over 100$?

Nah, they are eating now. Authentication is still "free".

So you recommended going a full size up from your TTS, or a half size up from your Yeezy size?

Where’s that clown that said Yeezy sizing hasn’t changed :lol:
Man I have no idea. I’m a size 9 in most of my Nike Jordans, running shoes etc. Before I purchased those Yeezys everyone said half size up so that’s what I did. All of my 350s are size 9.5. Some fit snug, some fit perfect. Others (the most recent pairs I have: citrins, yecheil, and black static) all fit kinda big. Inner soles are in and I have to tie them tight to stay on my feet. I feel like if you go a full size up then they may actually be big/loose on your feet

Welp, I've purchased 8 pairs of foams since they dropped and just hit for retail for the very first time via WishATL IG checkout... was it my size? Hell nalls...:stoneface:

Welp, I've purchased 8 pairs of foams since they dropped and just hit for retail for the very first time via WishATL IG checkout... was it my size? Hell nalls...:stoneface:
Wow. I thought wish backdoored all the hype drops.

Just got my 700 Statics in. From a quick visual check they look nearly identical in sizing to my Mauves. Both are TTS - Mauves are MiC, Statics are MiI. On foot they do feel a little more tight in the toes but I think that's just due to being new. I'll probably wear them around the house over the next week to see how they feel after being broken in a bit, but at this point I think they will be good so I'm very relieved.

pulling in statics for $345 on eBay, going to sell kicks for them lol

Nice price... lowest i'm finding for a 9 or 9.5 is $360 with free shipping. I'm still unsure as whether to go for TTS or .5 up.

Did you make offers or just found a decent listing price?

Back
Top Bottom