Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Stock X running through these Static orders.

Ordered my joints on the 8th. They already got to them, authenticated, and now on the way to me. Whoever sold them must have walked them over from across the street. But I ain't complaining. Looking forward to having them in hand.

Stock X running through these Static orders.

Ordered my joints on the 8th. They already got to them, authenticated, and now on the way to me. Whoever sold them must have walked them over from across the street. But I ain't complaining. Looking forward to having them in hand.

Sellers get big bonuses in the form of seller fee % discounts for "quick ship". My rate is dumb low because I always ship within 24hrs to maintain the bonus.

If you take care of the customer, you get better seller rates than any other platform with SX. I even get paid before authentication... love it.

Sellers get big bonuses in the form of seller fee % discounts for "quick ship". My rate is dumb low because I always ship within 24hrs to maintain the bonus.

If you take care of the customer, you get better seller rates than any other platform with SX. I even get paid before authentication... love it.

I can get jiggy with that. Thanks for the knowledge

Ls on YS and Confirmed today but pack touched down from the slide drop. Took a pic with my Foam Runners.
97FD0B18-42D5-4B3B-BCE3-91A0094BCB8D.jpeg

that ochre is butt color in person lol. I was able to get the onyx toddler and ochre toddler slides on undefeated, stone sage and mist foams from adidas. The pures are my OG pures from first release. The mist foams are what I thought the ochres look like but ochres actually a dark brownish. Kinda glad I didn’t hit on the ochre adult slides or get the ochre foams a while back.

pure slides
mist foams
ochre slides

7E2FA9E0-27CD-4BC0-A1DB-EDA567A6FB14.jpeg

Debating if I wanna double up on Statics before the price goes nuts again of focus on that Waves restock

Been wanting Waves, but I feel like ima wear Statics more often. Might want an everyday pair and a reserve pair

*Thinking out loud

Want another pair of OG QNTM Lifestyles. I like that shoe. Wore out a pair so bad I had to throw them out. Have another mint pair in my closet, like perfect 3M paint and glue. Don't wanna touch that pair. Ima grab another low quality pair to walk around in

*Thinking out loud

Last edited:
Debating if I wanna double up on Statics before the price goes nuts again of focus on that Waves restock

Been wanting Waves, but I feel like ima wear Statics more often. Might want an everyday pair and a reserve pair

*Thinking out loud

Want another pair of OG QNTM Lifestyles. I like that shoe. Wore out a pair so bad I had to throw them out. Have another mint pair in my closet, like perfect 3M paint and glue. Don't wanna touch that pair. Ima grab another low quality pair to walk around in

*Thinking out loud

Any pic of the trashed beat up qntm? These are build like tanks bro

Back
Top Bottom