Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Core Red"
Restock Date: 2022
Color: Core Black/Red/Core Black
Mens: $230
Style Code: BY9612

feature image
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Core-Red-BY9612-2022-3.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Core-Red-BY9612-2022-2.jpg
This already shows we won’t get any damn pairs, when ppl use bots to get like 10 pairs

I have been signing up for some of these worthless raffles for the waverunners. By the looks of the sizing available; stock MIGHT be good on these. I know that doesn’t really mean much.
A220B1E4-5932-494A-8703-33DB6B2A9A19.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t recall a time where Yeezy brand released so much heat, especially OG heat, in such a short period of time, even during the holidays. Waverunners, Static 700, Oreos, Dazzling Blue, Foamrunners, slides, all within a few weeks of each other.

I don’t know how much tax season matters, stuff is going to sell out anyway.

I don’t recall a time where Yeezy brand released so much heat, especially OG heat, in such a short period of time, even during the holidays. Waverunners, Static 700, Oreos, Dazzling Blue, Foamrunners, slides, all within a few weeks of each other.

I don’t know how much tax season matters, stuff is going to sell out anyway.
Bruh I was thinking the same thing so many yeezy drops in March it’s crazy lol

About to buy a third pair of waves. all these 350 variations just makes me wish there were more 700 drops . i mean if nothing is considered "sacred" just make some more wavy colorways

You guys do know that any adidas purchases gives you points right not just yeezy confirmed wins. Just buy some tiros or a hoody every now and then. You don’t just have to buy hype to increase your points.
If you’re going to waste your money on trash you don’t want/need just to get a better CHANCE to buy the stuff you want, you might as well just pay resell at that point.

If you’re going to waste your money on trash you don’t want/need just to get a better CHANCE to buy the stuff you want, you might as well just pay resell at that point.

I’m quoting this for posterity…This is the truth out all this ~spend thousands for a chance at retail~ nonsense…

Why the **** am I going to spend a ton of cash on crap I don’t need or want for a chance at buying something? If you already dedicated yourself to that, then save some time and money by just coughing up the aftermarket price 🤷‍♂️

But that’s not really the point is it?

What this really breaks down to is Adidas is catering 100% to resellers…They know that the people spending money on all that extra crap to gain status, are the same one’s recouping that cash by flipping the highly desirable stuff they let them buy…How people aren’t getting this is beyond me…It’s not the people who want the hyped stuff for themselves at all…There’s no way they can run their drops like they do and not understand this…Adidas doesn’t give a **** because it’s moving all that junk they wouldn’t be able to sell otherwise…

if kanye has people buying calabasas and freaking slippers what's stopping you guys from buying something else? 90% of kanye's stuff would be sitting if it didn't have his name attached.

For those who are tts in the waverunners, do you also go tts in your 350v2?

I’m also thinking you guys likely have narrow feet.

Did you get any toe crush in your 350v2 when you went half size up?
350v2 sizing is too inconsistent to tell. my blue tints, and taillights fit perfect.ly but my beluga rf's are definitely smaller, to the point my toes start to stack. not sure about the dazzling blues since it struck out on them but i heard those ran hella small. i do have the oreo's coming in and i ordered a 0.5 size up as well.

I went 0.5 size up on waverunners to match my 350v2 size and found that it was too big. going tts this time around.

Most people go with their 350 v2 sizing.

So its better to stay TTS like qntm? Ive slim and narrow foot though, im guessing you do too

350v2 sizing is too inconsistent to tell. my blue tints, and taillights fit perfect.ly but my beluga rf's are definitely smaller, to the point my toes start to stack. not sure about the dazzling blues since it struck out on them but i heard those ran hella small. i do have the oreo's coming in and i ordered a 0.5 size up as well.
My biggest toe nail on both feet gets a ton of pressure from the prime knit upper in my beluga 2.0. And I’ve been reading that the waverunner toe box also runs really shallow. But i don’t want to end up with a pair that’s too large with heel slip.

Love the silhouettes but Yeezy sizing really is a pain to get right.

Most people go with their 350 v2 sizing.

So its better to stay TTS like qntm? Ive slim and narrow foot though, im guessing you do too
if you're not a wide-footer, I'd recommend going TTS on Waves. They're a snug fit, but not in a bad way at all. I only need to go a half-size up because of my pinky toe. TTS is even okay for me, there's just some mild discomfort after spending a whole day in 'em.

if kanye has people buying calabasas and freaking slippers what's stopping you guys from buying something else? 90% of kanye's stuff would be sitting if it didn't have his name attached.
This is a false argument though, most brand name stuff sells because of the brand name tied to it. I guarantee you there are higher quality sneakers that you can buy for the $230 retail you pay for Yeezys or $200 for Jordan retros but those shoes sell at that price because of the design and, more importantly, brand/marketing/history behind it.

nothing new for these brands to do "loyalty customers", in a way it sounds great especially if you're on that side of the fence where you've been a brand fanboy and getting rewarded with wins. But like mentioned earlier, that rewarding loyal customers doesn't bring new customers or brand growth. If Confirmed was rewarding loyal customers by using their purchase history, then it would be easy for most people to manipulate by buying a bunch of things to keep that status and win streak cycle. People do it all the time with the Footlocker rewards/reservation system.

If all your looking for is hype shoes that puts you in a certain box. I’ve been in that box with Nike when I was buying a lot of adidas stuff and vice versa. If me liking adidas for more than just Yeezys is working to my advantage, I’ll take that. People are under a certain misconception that these brands care more than they do. SNKRS app, and Footsite apps are super trash yet they remain unchanged. Jordans, yeezy’s and most collabs sell themselves. As a company I’d fight more for non hyped items to sell and selling to loyal customers gets you a definite sales. It’s as if people don’t remember getting cool with every worker at sneaker stores to/and get hooked up. It’s not only about getting new customers it’s also about retaining the ones you already have.

Back
Top Bottom