Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
not sure if these were more plentiful, but hit on confirmed...again. entered just to see if i'd keep the streak going. but since I have the OG safflowers, definitely going to off the monos.

They didn’t move the stock over from Ys. I took an L on confirmed. I had to grab a size 13 off of Billionaire Boys Club.
F$&@ confirmed

Sunflower are easily available where i am. Heck, even adidas official site lemme in this time around.

Usually theyll only lemme go inside waiting room for like the whole day lol

Like some of the others on here, I took the L on confirmed. I only entered to seriously check if I was blocked on there and I do think my account is flagged. Time to make a new one. Find it hilarious how my size 9 is sitting on undefeated and yet I couldn't hit a pair on confirmed, just like all the other yeezys I've attempted the past how many years. Think my last W was zebras or the cream 700 v2.

C4C30610-495E-4F52-98AB-60A5A42ADA7F.jpeg

Stone Sage and Mist foamrunners just landed, thankfully won raffles at boutiques for these since confirmed is POS app.
The sages fit a little bigger than all my other foamrunners. Good thing I went TTS

Slides and boots definitely sat. I copped like 4 pairs of boots. Boots actually sat for DAYS. Copped like 5 pairs of slides for Christmas gifts for my sisters and sister in laws. Only one of them was grateful. If they only knew how tough it would become to cop. Vantas sat on launch day but sold out by end of day as far as i can remember. 350s only sat bc ppl were not up on game as far as where to cop back in the day. And twitter links were not popping enough to get ppl to flood these sites.

But all the yeezys that are sitting now will be coveted. This always happens bc yeezy designs are always ahead of style trends.

Boots are not sitting rn. YS only got a sz 14 and tiny size. Wouldnt call that sitting.

Last edited:
2nd release of slides sat on YS before the public saw that retail price and went crazy ever since. Picked up sesames a week after release from foot locker. All the Season 6 and 7 dessert boots and most other Yeezy boots went on sale on YS. Cream 350s sat for a week Twice. Vantas and UB 500s sat. There’s a good amount of Yeezys that sat release day. I think there’s a certain amount of fatigue with certain models.

several 350 V2's definitely sat. Depending on your definition of sitting, OG wave 700 and static 700 also sat in certain stores all day. I'm in NYC and I remember there was still static 700's (original release) sitting at an adidas store by 5pm.

Back
Top Bottom