Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hit on FLX for the pure and onyx at the same store. Was able to confirm through champs an hour ago but couldn’t get into footlocker for anything.

FLX confirmed
Finally hit wifey size
88BBB1B2-FB17-4D91-84A1-81E542A667BE.jpeg

Some onyx and green glows on my foot locker account still show edit entry. I got a pure and 2 green glow. My champs account shows all 4 edit entries still. I really hope it’s fixed before the ship to home because then I got robbed of my points for a 0% chance.

Won a size 6 Glow and Pure at the same store. Got off waitlist for the Pures. Picking them up tomorrow.

Took Ls on the rest.

Last edited:
My dude! Do you know if Adidas is strict about their pick up time? Not sure if I can make the time slot I booked to pick up smh. I know you’re the right person to ask since you can never lose lol.

The Adidas store I went to did not care. You just need the app to pick your slides because they scan the QR code. And he didn't ask about my reserve time.

True pain. I won the SVD raffle for Yeezy slides, but Capital One declined the charge. I replied to the “did you just make this purchase” text from Capital One with a yes, but it’s most likely an L.

I hit a green glow pair in a 10 on JD sports, im hoping i can make them work or else ill be hitting tradeblock to try to swing a trade. Im usually a 10.5 or a true size 10

The green seems to be the most widely available. Hit on 2 raffles and copped on LVR (which I ended up canceling cuz their shipping was ridiculous)

if anyone got a spare Pure 6 please LMK. my wifey all of a sudden asking smh. mad late

Back
Top Bottom