Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nice!! Adidas takes forever to ship to me for some reason. I feel like I’m the only one too 😂 everybody else gets pairs in like 2 days

They are hella random with me…. If it’s ADC forget about it lol…

But this confirmed pair took 1 day! Crazy yo!

344ACD15-CD76-4A8A-A361-ADEC88C8BECB.jpeg

Knits available anywhere? 12.5-13?

That’s good to know. I prefer my shoes with a little wiggle room, thicker socks can
They are hella random with me…. If it’s ADC forget about it lol…

But this confirmed pair took 1 day! Crazy yo!

344ACD15-CD76-4A8A-A361-ADEC88C8BECB.jpeg
You were one state away tho, I'd be shocked if my pair from PA makes it to GA tomorrow like fedex is claiming.

Facts but it’s FedUP!!! My shipping history with hasn’t been the best TBH… with sneakers I prefer UPS, USPS, DHL then FedUP…

Reactions: ace
Desert sands look like they're a shade lighter than ochres which were a pretty bad colorway. I'll sit this one out.
Facts but it’s FedUP!!! My shipping history with hasn’t been the best TBH… with sneakers I prefer UPS, USPS, DHL then FedUP…
Yeah its a dice roll on weekends whether or not fedex will show up. They're known to lie about delivery status then show up days later, or hand off packages to couriers for whatever reason.

Desert sands look like they're a shade lighter than ochres which were a pretty bad colorway. I'll sit this one out.

Yeah its a dice roll on weekends whether or not fedex will show up. They're known to lie about delivery status then show up days later, or hand off packages to couriers for whatever reason.
I had a package from FedUP that required a signature before some time ago and the dude didn’t even hop out the truck…. Didn’t even stick the label on the door nothing… how do I know? Coz I got an Arlo home monitor system and this dude stopped at my house but never got out! 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I had a package from FedUP that required a signature before some time ago and the dude didn’t even hop out the truck…. Didn’t even stick the label on the door nothing… how do I know? Coz I got an Arlo home monitor system and this dude stopped at my house but never got out! 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Yup. Home security is a part of cable/internet bundles these days, everyone has cameras. Bring on the drone deliveries, I’m over these shiesty delivery drivers.

Hate to be that typical delusional guy but man its official. Confirmed App is a rigged system. Its literally the same exact winners every single time smfh.

Back
Top Bottom