Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
An all red 350, or 700 would look kind of ridiculous. They went all red on the 350 compact and it looked ridiculous, like devil shoes.

I do think that an all red QNTM could work (kind of like that all orange pair we never got) , or all red slides.
Ye, red works better as an accent than the main color.

Lil man's pair just arrived

Attachments

• 20220705_165319.jpg
    20220705_165319.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 458
  • 20220705_171649.jpg
    20220705_171649.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 949
Rocking my vermillion foams today. I wish the onyx fit like these. Vermillion fits perfect and my onyx are loose in the heel, even after running in the dryer multiple times to shrink them. Maybe I just need to shrink them even more. My tts is 10.5 and both foams are 11.

Rocking my vermillion foams today. I wish the onyx fit like these. Vermillion fits perfect and my onyx are loose in the heel, even after running in the dryer multiple times to shrink them. Maybe I just need to shrink them even more. My tts is 10.5 and both foams are 11.

Interesting, opposite for me.

Vermillions are oversized, Onyx fit like the rest in my collection.

My daughter called out the vermillions being bigger as soon as I removed them from the box.

Copped from flight club I believe, hope they are real.

Interesting, opposite for me.

Vermillions are oversized, Onyx fit like the rest in my collection.

My daughter called out the vermillions being bigger as soon as I removed them from the box.

Copped from flight club I believe, hope they are real.

Yeezy sizing is a mess. I think it’s also how the foam runners are stored. If they’re in a hot warehouse or truck for a long time, I bet they shrink.

Yeezy sizing is a mess. I think it’s also how the foam runners are stored. If they’re in a hot warehouse or truck for a long time, I bet they shrink.

I've experienced shrinking with the slides.

After I wearing most of the life out of the enflame orange, they ended up in the trunk for about a week (georgia heat), put them back on and the heel was literally popping on and off my foot... was kind of funny.

Now my youngest beats them around the house comfortably. I could probably stretch them back but I've moved on...

sidebar - the Adilette 22's might be the most oversized in a minute. Gotta go a full size down.

Last edited:
I've experienced shrinking with the slides.

After I wearing most of the life out of the enflame orange, they ended up in the trunk for about a week (georgia heat), put them back on the heel was literally popping on and off my foot... was kind of funny.

Now my youngest beats them around the house comfortably. I could probably stretch them back but I've moved on...

sidebar - the Adilette 22's might be the most oversized in a minute. Gotta go a full size down.

Yeah I’ve heard that. I’m a tts 10.5 - thinking I’d need to go 10 as 9 I feel like would be way too big a difference yeah?

Yeah I’ve heard that. I’m a tts 10.5 - thinking I’d need to go 10 as 9 I feel like would be way too big a difference yeah?

Size 10 would get you in with socks comfortably... size 9 might require some break-in for socks but you could pull it off.

I haven't put any miles on em yet, just try on, so not sure about break-in but the material feels forgiving like typical adilettes.

Couple of questions.

In your opinion, which one looks better

Onyx vs Static Reflective/ Non Reflective?

Also, besides StockX and GOAT, where can I buy a pair? Looking for either of the above ASAP ...

Couple of questions.

In your opinion, which one looks better

Onyx vs Static Reflective/ Non Reflective?

Also, besides StockX and GOAT, where can I buy a pair? Looking for either of the above ASAP ...

Static to me but I hate all black shoes..

Offer up and fb marketplace are some alternatives.

So you actually like the Spider-Man compact slippers?

i don't like the brown weaved into it, but i like them other than that, the brown keeps me at bay from buying them on the 2ndary market again i'll buy any all red yeezy ala vermillions (i'm trying on Yeezy Day before paying $400) or red based with good accent colors like the Hi-res Red (with the green removed) i mean dang i'm not "Redrum" for no reason, red's my fav color, so for me red yeezy's are a no brainer until they screw them up like they did with the compacts, maybe i'll get them and just paint the brown weave.....

Back
Top Bottom