Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
How can people in here say they sold out, meanwhile they’re not even in the queue… people just started getting the confirmations like five minutes ago lol. Keep the negative energy to yourself while we take a W

turtle dove.jpg

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: Absolutely shocked that I hit. Whole process was smooth. I entered my check out info before I even got in the queue. Adidas been dogging me all year. This makes up for that. lol

So what's the word? Does this thing end 5:00 pm EST today and start up again tomorrow, or does it go into the evening?

Did anyone else get phantom charge from Spartanburg SC without any email confirmation or app confirmation?

How tf ya'll hitting the TD's? You got to queue page and had to enter details? Or just getting to queue page alone was the secret?

What happened to PO below was exactly what happened to me. Got into the product page on the app at like 2:02pm ET but was getting a slew of server errors at every step, but was finally able to get all the way through the process just for it to kick me to the "waiting room" page. Notification that I got them and confirmation email both came through at 2:46 pm.

Got CC charge & email for TD's. :wow:

Not even sure how either, because as I was processing my submission it redirected me to the wait your turn page. I'll take the W though. Wasn't expecting anything today.

PO

Back
Top Bottom