• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got the Cores today with the european Yeezy Day :smile:

Attachments

• DA837BBF-45FF-4A9F-98E6-C048B595EABD.jpeg
    DA837BBF-45FF-4A9F-98E6-C048B595EABD.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 285
Unfortunately I don’t think one’s level has anything to do with it. I’ve been on level 4 forever :/

according to adidas, being level 4 does help (and from my own personal experience, that has been the case). doesn't mean you'll hit on everything, though. and if EVERYONE's level 4...that really doesn't mean anything.

As trash as yeezy day was I came out with some pretty good pick ups Turtle doves azeals red stripes and kids pair of onyx foams for my god son I’m good on kicks till yellow toe ones

IMHO, the Mono saffs look alot better even tho the OGs are worth more. The darker midsole on the OGs look hella off and outta place to me. I do like the white cage on the OG a tad bit more than the more translucent looking cage on the mono.
yeah reason why im selling mines, lol before the OG restock

not much of fan of either

Something from ADC shipped for me, and I'm guessing its the TD's. They dont even show up in my online orders, but I do have a charge on my CC. Probably not the Azaels bc that order shows it will be delayed until Aug 18th.

east coast struggles lol

Try those early morning releases for the West Coast NTers at 4/5AM.

As trash as yeezy day was I came out with some pretty good pick ups Turtle doves azeals red stripes and kids pair of onyx foams for my god son I’m good on kicks till yellow toe ones

Wait, Yeezy Day is trash? You ended up with Turtledoves, Azaels, Red Stripes, and a Foam Runner. Make it make sense.

Something from ADC shipped for me, and I'm guessing its the TD's. They dont even show up in my online orders, but I do have a charge on my CC. Probably not the Azaels bc that order shows it will be delayed until Aug 18th.

the charge amount will tell you what it is, azael's was $210 and TD was $230

Switched my Confirmed region to the uk to try my luck since I mostly took L’s yesterday. Not seeing any 350’s. Is eu/uk confirmed app only, no ys ?

Btw confirmed us 13’s are getting shafted:
- I got 1 pair yesterday, and had to take a 14
My sz 7.5 gf hit 7-8 times lol

Back
Top Bottom