Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Says the guy that’s never posted a fit pic🤨
C3dX6FYWYAAXTIe.jpg

Just hit TD size 6 was the biggest available. Gotta try to find a swap for a 9-9.5
congrats. That's wild. I got granted access for around midnight and the biggest size was 9 . . . I tried for that and said "thanks, pending blah blah " for like 10mins. Meanwhile my buddy who received access after me scored. I don't know why early access kept me pending. So annoying

Try those early morning releases for the West Coast NTers at 4/5AM.

Wait, Yeezy Day is trash? You ended up with Turtledoves, Azaels, Red Stripes, and a Foam Runner. Make it make sense.
Not gonna lie. This was a better yeezy day than the ones on the past.

I couldn’t hit on anything in the past other than EAs on shoes I really had no desire for like powerphases.

The fact that people got 350 red stripes, TDs, azael’s and/or Ararats is awesome.

congrats. That's wild. I got granted access for around midnight and the biggest size was 9 . . . I tried for that and said "thanks, pending blah blah " for like 10mins. Meanwhile my buddy who received access after me scored. I don't know why early access kept me pending. So annoying

Sucks because I was going to wait and see if more sizes opened up, but after sizes kept disappearing during the initial TD drop I figured I'd just try to purchase as quickly as possible. I honestly thought it wasn't going to go through anyway, and just keep giving me errors... but after I hit submit, it confirmed the purchase within a minute or 2. Prob because no one wanted size 6

So a friend said he hit on Turtledoves yesterday. And he received EA for Turtledoves again. I just wanted one pair. I'll have to trade for them in a week or so, when CONFIRMED pairs come in.

So who’s yeezy taking his shoe business to next since the adidas relationship seems fractured beyond repair. Between the adilettes and now the yeezy day turmoil it doesn’t sound like they are seeing eye to eye at all anymore.

Wait, Yeezy Day is trash? You ended up with Turtledoves, Azaels, Red Stripes, and a Foam Runner. Make it make sense.

Let me clarify. It was a pain the *** to try and enter all of those had I not been working remote and had the time to constantly keep trying I wouldn’t have hit anything. The app was crashing all day and something’s did show up unless I went through a link.

So a friend said he hit on Turtledoves yesterday. And he received EA for Turtledoves again. I just wanted one pair. I'll have to trade for them in a week or so, when CONFIRMED pairs come in.
never understood why they don't have a simple business rule in effect that stope this. I could code into their app with like 20 characters. I was shocked they gave me the onyx foams after I hit on them last month. it really should be 1 per.

I think that unless they re-release 750s at some point, I'm all done with Yeezys. Might scoop up a pair of QNTMs since they're so cheap, but I can't see myself going for any other drops except maybe PBs. I think that after yesterday I literally now have every pair I ever really wanted.

I think that unless they re-release 750s at some point, I'm all done with Yeezys. Might scoop up a pair of QNTMs since they're so cheap, but I can't see myself going for any other drops except maybe PBs. I think that after yesterday I literally now have every pair I ever really wanted.
Yeah I think I'm done too for a bit unless pirate black v1s or moon rocks come out.

Let me clarify. It was a pain the *** to try and enter all of those had I not been working remote and had the time to constantly keep trying I wouldn’t have hit anything. The app was crashing all day and something’s did show up unless I went through a link.

I can understand you putting in the work and getting nothing. But you ended up with 2 of the biggest releases of the night and then some. No way I'd complain about it. I went through the same things and ended up with no Turtledoves. #ungrateful

I can understand you putting in the work and getting nothing. But you ended up with 2 of the biggest releases of the night and then some. No way I'd complain about it. I went through the same things and ended up with no Turtledoves. #ungrateful

No ones ungrateful my original post states I was happy with what I got, but I can still criticize the process. It wasn’t a great release it could have been handled better.

Back
Top Bottom