Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think that unless they re-release 750s at some point, I'm all done with Yeezys. Might scoop up a pair of QNTMs since they're so cheap, but I can't see myself going for any other drops except maybe PBs. I think that after yesterday I literally now have every pair I ever really wanted.
I'm hoping he brings that silhouette back out. Im sick of the 350 V2s that I've offloaded all but one. I kept all the 750s and 350 v1s. He oversaturated the market. . . He kept his word though - everyone will have a pair of yeezy

When i put my order and email in the order tracker, says i wont get my stuff till the 17th.
My orders all say that on the app, too, but one of my Confirmed orders shipped from PA at midnight and is scheduled to be delivered Friday. So who knows....

Edit: Actually that's my YS order. Didn't even notice the shipping email I'd received from them.

Sucks because I was going to wait and see if more sizes opened up, but after sizes kept disappearing during the initial TD drop I figured I'd just try to purchase as quickly as possible. I honestly thought it wasn't going to go through anyway, and just keep giving me errors... but after I hit submit, it confirmed the purchase within a minute or 2. Prob because no one wanted size 6
that's wild man. I ended up "X"ing out and went for a 5.5 and 6 and it just hand me hungup in the pending bullshyttt page for more than 5mins each attempt. I still have the original drop - - - I was just trying to flip because Im not working right now but glad everyone copped that wanted.

My orders all say that on the app, too, but one of my Confirmed orders shipped from PA at midnight and is scheduled to be delivered Friday. So who knows....

Edit: Actually that's my YS order. Didn't even notice the shipping email I'd received from them.
Do your orders give you a ETA in the app ?? My app orders say “processed” and more info and ETA only shows in order tracker

Last edited:
Prices on TDs so depressing :smh:

Of course prices still high. People just won them yesterday, and not receiving them for 2 weeks.

Give it a month or two. Sneaker resale market is in the dumps and people broke right now.

Also seems like there's a crap ton of pairs out there too. Whole lot of undercutting bout to happen. Wait til September/October and get a pair for maybe $100 over retail

Do your orders give you a ETA in the app ?? My app orders say “processed” and more info and ETA only shows in order tracker
They all look like this
Screenshot_20220803-220427_adidas.jpg

I always use the normal Adi app to check this stuff. I only use Confirmed to actually try to buy things.

Man I'm still salty about the TD. If I had at least gotten the entry in then I can easily just shake it off with "it's on to the next" but the fact that I couldn't get the entry in just has me salty AF :lol: . I'm hopeful now that they've brought it back that it'll come back again down the line. Especially if they bring back the other colorways.

Yo you must be HIIIIIIIGH 🚬 🤣😂

just curious how you guys are seeing this.

so it has to go through adidas for it to be legit or wut? say adidas ordered the chinese factory to produce 100k of TDs, and they make 400k - 100k shipped to adidas, and 300k through the chinese backdoor sellers. It will have the same box, material, sizing etc except it doesnt go through the official adidas channel. Is it still considered as bootleg then?

Back
Top Bottom