Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Thanks for the sizing info yall. So 2/2 members so far have said the new TDs run a bit smaller. Glad I went half a size up......ADC recommended going half up on their product page, I found their recommendation to be on point usually. When they say go up , you should go up lol.

Tbh I never thought about like fit and comfort on 700v3s because I really only ever wanted the Azaels. What's the opinion on them yall?

Thanks for the sizing info yall. So 2/2 members so far have said the new TDs run a bit smaller. Glad I went half a size up......ADC recommended going half up on their product page, I found their recommendation to be on point usually. When they say go up , you should go up lol.
Thanks for all this. So to be clear, you went TTS?

Yes I went TTS. The new TD fits a tad tighter but remember the v1 knit is very forgiving in general and will break-in and stretch a lot quicker/more than V2's. I generally prefer to wear thin socks anyway so TTS imo works best for me. The OG TD didn't come in half sizing but I was a TTS 8 so I got an 8 in the OG and it did feel a bit loose but nothing crazy. I'm glad I stuck with the my TTS on the new TD tho.

vinotwofour vinotwofour Thoughts/sizing on Azaels?

I went half size up for my nephew on those & wondering if that was a good decision.

PO

honestly, I own/ed about 4 different 700 V3 and I don't like the fit on any of them. The first pair I ever bought was in my tts and they were TIGHT all around. Next 2 pairs I bought were half size up and still feel tight. Plus I wasn't really loving the colorways (I had the all black and the black/brown), so I got rid of all of them. I actually liked the Azeal colorway from the very beginning, I forgot if this was the very first V3 colorway or not. So in general I actually do avoid trying for any v3, but when the Azeal popped up on Yeezy Day, I went for it for the hell of it and hit. Went half size up again, and while it still feels tight, the length and width on it is good for me. I just dislike the model's general tightness around the foot/ankle opening. Its a pain to put on and the overall model fits stiff and tight,. I guess its due to the plastic cage all around. Definitely night and day when you wear 350's and then jump into 700 V3.

Last edited:
Aright here it is. New Turtle Doves vs Old Turtle Doves.

1BE66493-02DC-4136-BBD5-DFDD06F0AFFA.jpeg
BD40B92E-F171-4F01-98E6-2E79BF0076D8.jpeg
7B6DBCA9-1755-4ECE-8CCD-DC79550EFFA4.jpeg
7741CDD9-D7B2-4F86-8426-F2CD1D9ADD1F.jpeg

-They did update the box to be the current slide out 350 box vs. the old double flip top box.
- Upon first look, they look very identical in shape and feel. They kept just about everything the same except the ankle/heel padding is thicker on the new TD. For some of yall that know of the two original Pirate Black release, know what I'm talking about.
-SIZING: the new TD does feel a little smaller/tighter than the old TD. Half size up will work for most of yall. But remember the V1 knit is much more loose and stretches and has no solid shape/form like any of the V2/V3 etc. So TTS does work. Even if you size up, you can't get rid of that toe buldging look, especially if you got mangled looking *** feet. The knit is loose and will show your foot looks. My suggestion, wear thicker socks or get foot surgery. lol jk.

LOL shoutout to those who have bunions

#NTBunionBoiz checking in right here :frown:

Thanks for all your sizing info vinotwofour vinotwofour :nthat:

azaels said they weren't going to arrive until the 17th...but unexpected showed up today with no shipping email or anything. no complaints here! just noting that the app might be full of **** right now re: shipping times.

Got Azaels today and TD's just shipped. Both from Bloomington. Im in California.
Funny that the "fixed" the sizing. My old TDs were size 10 and fit great. usually waer 11 in the new V2's so we will see how these new ones fit. I ordered a 10.5

-They did update the box to be the current slide out 350 box vs. the old double flip top box.
- Upon first look, they look very identical in shape and feel. They kept just about everything the same except the ankle/heel padding is thicker on the new TD. For some of yall that know of the two original Pirate Black release, know what I'm talking about.
-SIZING: the new TD does feel a little smaller/tighter than the old TD. Half size up will work for most of yall. But remember the V1 knit is much more loose and stretches and has no solid shape/form like any of the V2/V3 etc. So TTS does work. Even if you size up, you can't get rid of that toe buldging look, especially if you got mangled looking *** feet. The knit is loose and will show your foot looks. My suggestion, wear thicker socks or get foot surgery. lol jk.

So the new TDs have the padding like the re-released Pirate Blacks?
In that case I hope they release the Moonrocks again.
Also, when you say Half Size Up, do you mean half size up from the OG V1s? Or Half size up for our regular size? Because the OG V1s I had to size down a full size.

Really wish I could've hit on a pair of these new TDs but the damn app kept running into "Server Issue" :angry:

I’m in SoCal so naturally everything takes longer to ship unless coming from LA or its surrounding areas which is pretty rare. Patience is def not my strong suit when it comes to shipping and online orders but SoCal will make you become patient lol

So the new TDs have the padding like the re-released Pirate Blacks?
In that case I hope they release the Moonrocks again.
Also, when you say Half Size Up, do you mean half size up from the OG V1s? Or Half size up for our regular size? Because the OG V1s I had to size down a full size.

Really wish I could've hit on a pair of these new TDs but the damn app kept running into "Server Issue" :angry:

yes the new TD have thicker heel padding similar to the re-released Pirate Blacks.

Half size up from your TTS. I'm a TTS 8, my old TD v1 is size 8, my V2 sizing is 8.5 (half size up). Half size up or TTS in the new TD v1 will work. For the old TD, since there was no half sizes, it was either tts 8 or FULL size down to 7 which was too tight for me

Is the midsole/sole painted on 2022s?

they changed the pattern on these as well, which will end up making them harder to legit check compared the older version

I’m in SoCal so naturally everything takes longer to ship unless coming from LA or its surrounding areas which is pretty rare. Patience is def not my strong suit when it comes to shipping and online orders but SoCal will make you become patient lol
Ye here in Kentucky I get my Nike orders pretty fast, cause there's a factory nearby. But all my kicks from eBay take a lot longer, cause they are authenticated in Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom