Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I might still be the saltiest person in the world about this TD L. Haven’t been this butt hurt about missing on a shoe in a long while. I’m immediately triggered every time I see a pair get posted in here lol. Just don’t understand why they never let me into the queue :smh:. Oh well I guess. I’d be surprised if they don’t release again sometime during the holidays. Hoping for as much.

Not gonna lie it was pretty nice to come home to these on my birthday
E6EE84CF-96DA-4FF5-A2A6-9DD8C20484DD.jpeg

83078F71-206B-4F59-9869-5C69A8020A3C.jpeg
do they still use real suede leather on the patch? or is it replaced with cheaper, synthetic suede like their recent releases?

do they still use real suede leather on the patch? or is it replaced with cheaper, synthetic suede like their recent releases?
I gave it a quick feel and it felt soft but I’m not an expert on suede coulda easily been synthetic but it doesn’t come across feeling cheap if that helps

I haven’t posted here in a while, but wanted to get some support from fellow NTers. I got notification yesterday that shoes arrived at my home, only to come home an hour later and not find anything. I submitted a missing package report with FedEx already and plan to call Adidas today. Any thoughts on how to approach this? I live in a gated community and it’s relatively calm without any potential for packages to get stolen. I feel like the FedEx bandits might’ve finally got me!

I haven’t posted here in a while, but wanted to get some support from fellow NTers. I got notification yesterday that shoes arrived at my home, only to come home an hour later and not find anything. I submitted a missing package report with FedEx already and plan to call Adidas today. Any thoughts on how to approach this? I live in a gated community and it’s relatively calm without any potential for packages to get stolen. I feel like the FedEx bandits might’ve finally got me!
see if they are at your neighbors house

Like M mkj said…Check with your neighbors first…Maybe even stop by the houses that have your same street number in the streets next to yours…Good chance the driver dropped them off at the wrong spot…

ring camera is worth its weight in gold simply so that when I get a delivery I can check to see if it’s there. I haven’t had any issues with stolen packages but my street is split in north and south sections with the numbers. So i get packages delivered to the wrong house more often then I’d like so when I don’t see it on my camera I’ll dip out of the office to see what’s up. Luckily I live close to home.

Like M mkj said…Check with your neighbors first…Maybe even stop by the houses that have your same street number in the streets next to yours…Good chance the driver dropped them off at the wrong spot…
Thank you for the advise. Yes, I also planned to hit up my neighbors later today and go around the neighborhood for possible #s similar to mine.

Think I better bite the bullet and snatch a pair of Ararats now.... sigh. Already have Ethams, adding the rats would round out my foam collection nicely.

That was the only one that burned on Tuesday. Don't think enough sold to hold out any longer for a significant dip below $300... more sigh..............

I work in Academia and I'm teaching a couple classes this summer. My students know I bang with Ye, and they see me rotate Yeezy's in and out throughout the term.

Since Wednesday they been coming up and asking what I hit on Yeezy Day? That's their way of opening up the conversation so they can tell me they hit on Turtle Doves (which a bunch of them did) and ask if I did too.

I gotta be like "Nah, I was actually helping a student after class when the queue opened. By the time I was done they was sold out. "

"BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL! ENJOY THEM!"

1659711911726.png

I work in Academia and I'm teaching a couple classes this summer. My students know I bang with Ye, and they see me rotate Yeezy's in and out throughout the term.

Since Wednesday they been coming up and asking what I hit on Yeezy Day? That's their way of opening up the conversation so they can tell me they hit on Turtle Doves (which a bunch of them did) and ask if I did too.

I gotta be like "Nah, I was actually helping a student after class when the queue opened. By the time I was done they was sold out. "

"BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL! ENJOY THEM!"

1659711911726.png
This man is in Spain where the S is silent

TD.jpg

My pair touched down. Quick try on, glad I went a half size up. My toes are already at the top so I cant imagine TTS because the length would feel too short and crunchy. Knit material more forgiving than the V2s though. Ill say whatever your V2 size is get the same same size for the TDs. Its quite similar.

Guys, need help with 700v3 azael restock. us12 is my 350v2 size. that's 0.5 up from my 11.5 tts that i wear in qntms.

Anybody got them azael already? Can i go with my 350v2 size or do i need to go full up to 12.5?
Some youtubers said ogs run tts, some say go 0.5. up.

But comments and many say i should go one full size up…

Does the restock run different?

Guys, need help with 700v3 azael restock. us12 is my 350v2 size. that's 0.5 up from my 11.5 tts that i wear in qntms.

Anybody got them azael already? Can i go with my 350v2 size or do i need to go full up to 12.5?
Some youtubers said ogs run tts, some say go 0.5. up.

But comments and many say i should go one full size up…

Does the restock run different?
I’ve had this issue as well.

11 is my true size in any sneaker. With the 700v3, I’ve tried on both sizes 11 and 11.5.

I had issues getting my foot into the size 11. Also, my toes were basically touching the end.

Whereas, with the 11.5 I didn’t have issues getting my foot into the shoe and I had a little more wiggle room for the toes.

Hope this helps!

I’ve had this issue as well.

11 is my true size in any sneaker. With the 700v3, I’ve tried on both sizes 11 and 11.5.

I had issues getting my foot into the size 11. Also, my toes were basically touching the end.

Whereas, with the 11.5 I didn’t have issues getting my foot into the shoe and I had a little more wiggle room for the toes.

Hope this helps!
Thanks. Sounds like youre fine with that 0.5 up. But your tts is 11 in any sneakers. Do you have some 350v2s? Appreciate it

Thanks. Sounds like youre fine with that 0.5 up. But your tts is 11 in any sneakers. Do you have some 350v2s? Appreciate it
No problem. Glad to assist.

11 is my TTS in any sneaker.

I own two pairs of 350v2:

Black 350 v2 black is 11
Zyon is 11.5.

I had to trade my Zyon 11 for a 11.5 because my toes were rubbing up against the knit on the shoe.

I’ve officially secured all the adidas yeezys I wanted in the past but couldn’t secure. The red on these is way more vibrant than in the stock photos. The sunlight coming in my place is why the back look a bit pink in the first pic
0F29F432-509F-41E3-B19E-FFE011E1B928.jpeg

9C9985CA-7224-4ADA-8EE9-08C55E7607A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Do not go full size up. I’m a wide footer and I listened to ppl say go a full size up and my azaraths are too big. They stay on my foot bc of the inner bootie but my foot moves back and forth in them. Wore once and never again

Back
Top Bottom