• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
TD.jpg

My pair touched down. Quick try on, glad I went a half size up. My toes are already at the top so I cant imagine TTS because the length would feel too short and crunchy. Knit material more forgiving than the V2s though. Ill say whatever your V2 size is get the same same size for the TDs. Its quite similar.
Hopefully taking the insole out helps me bc I had no choice but to go TTS bc my half was showing sold out when trying to enter

I don't remember, but did YS and Adi say to size up on the Analogs? I appear to have ordered a 10, even though my OG Wave Runners are a 9.5, and it's a good thing I did, too. These 10s fit *a lot* tighter than my 9.5s lol.

I’ve officially secured all the adidas yeezys I wanted in the past but couldn’t secure. The red on these is way more vibrant than in the stock photos. The sunlight coming in my place is why the back look a bit pink in the first pic
0F29F432-509F-41E3-B19E-FFE011E1B928.jpeg

9C9985CA-7224-4ADA-8EE9-08C55E7607A7.jpeg
Finally a pair of Red Stripes delivered

Still have the 18th on my order summary and no tracking on any UPS/FedEx app

Can’t wait for my pair

Do not go full size up. I’m a wide footer and I listened to ppl say go a full size up and my azaraths are too big. They stay on my foot bc of the inner bootie but my foot moves back and forth in them. Wore once and never again
Thank you guys. So i look out for my 350v2 size
I don't remember, but did YS and Adi say to size up on the Analogs? I appear to have ordered a 10, even though my OG Wave Runners are a 9.5, and it's a good thing I did, too. These 10s fit *a lot* tighter than my 9.5s lol.
Confirmed EU said tts as i remember on the analogs. But i always like to go 0.5 up with 700v1 also (last waverunner restock)
Sizing and yeezy…

Looks like Turtle Dove prices are dropping (around $500 on StockX now). Do you see this dropping more when people get in hand or is now the time to strike if you want a pair and missed out.

Looks like Turtle Dove prices are dropping (around $500 on StockX now). Do you see this dropping more when people get in hand or is now the time to strike if you want a pair and missed out.
I don't think a lot of people that hit are keeping. Think they gonna try and unload while prices are relatively high. Plus who knows when these might re-release again. If it's any indicator, now that they've gone through the work or retooling or whatever it is for v1's, they'll probably continue to pump em out and get their moneys worth. I imagine v1's re-releasing will now start to be a thing. They've essentially not given any care as to re-releasing the classic og cw's of silhouettes with the exception of th 750. Waves, static 700 v2, azael v3, ararat foams, beluga (even though it was rf form), and SMY500 or blush if that's what people consider the og cw.

They definitely dropping more when people get these in hand. In a month you'll probably be able to get these for like $350 (fees and shipping included)

Resellers thought these was finna be scarce. Plenty of people entered the draw as a "flip" looking for a major come up on a "rare shoe". Based on the fact that every third person who tried got a dub on these, it's clear there's A LOT of these out there. Some people don't even got a shipped notification on their pair yet and the price already plummeting

Yesterday a 10.5 was $600+ today it's $540. Size 10 went from $600 to $500 since yesterday

Be patient. Not to mention its the 2022 sneaker market. Not the 2020-2021 (everybody got money for grails) market.

Also, waiting for Turtledoves to hit the streets. I figure a pair of 350 Onyx and Dunk SB Phillies will be enough for trade.

Do you normally go TTS?

TBH, It depends on how i feel and where I’m buying from. I’m the unusual size(s) of 13-14. Based on experience, if I’m buying from adidas or retailer i go with sz 13. If from third party I’d go .5 up just in case

I got some 350 V2s that are sz 14s and huge, some fit okay i guess. I have some 350 V2s that are sz 13 and fit very tight, some that fit loose. Then i have one sz 13.5 that fits perfect (bought from SX i think). So sizing has been very inconsistent for me even as a big footer

Guess I'm the only one on this boat? Had to settle with a half size down from the true size for these TD's and they fit surprisingly well. Lengthwise they are perfect...Snug on the upper but i'm sure with wear it'll loosen up

Guess I'm the only one on this boat? Had to settle with a half size down from the true size for these TD's and they fit surprisingly well. Lengthwise they are perfect...Snug on the upper but i'm sure with wear it'll loosen up
Nice. This let's me know TTS should be fine if I ever do land a pair. My TTS is a little cheaper on the resell market too so this helps.

i disagree about the TD market - of course they will drop like any shoe does, but the majority didn’t buy to flip. this is a grail for pretty much every single yeezy head out there. i think most ppl who got through are going to wear or size swap.

The new Analogs def feel a bit snugger out of the box, but nothing that can’t be solved with some break in time. Glad to have these back in the stash. These are way more my speed now than some of the other 700s.

Back
Top Bottom