Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone elses charges dissapear? Td's and onyx foams delivered friday but charges dissapeared and money back in account. Not touchin that money for now but im hopin god stepped in lol.
Happened to me w Nike n the Lot 4 OW Dunks… i got them for free :blush:

None of my yeezy day purchases shipped yet, but I’m always one of the last people to receive their shoes when buying online

very odd. My dazing blue in a 13 are super tight. I have a 13.5 in the dazzling blues as well and those fit perfectly. But my 13 in the Oreo fits perfectly as well. Sizing is all over the place as always.

Ye that’s been my point the last few pages of my posts.

Well some scumbag stole my Red Stripes. Submitted the case to Fedex. Disappointed since I was looking forward to it. Hopefully getting my money back isn't a hassle.
Sorry to hear that. Fedex stole or lost my slides.

If you call adidas they will refund you.

Horrible feeling, my dude.

Honestly, I don’t understand why adidas puts a tag on the package with the size and model of the shoe.

Honestly, I don’t understand why adidas puts a tag on the package with the size and model of the shoe.
Super stupid practice - the fulfilment warehouse up here (Concord, Ontario) used to do that sh*t but I feel like they stopped a year ago or so.

Sorry to hear that. Fedex stole or lost my slides.

If you call adidas they will refund you.

Horrible feeling, my dude.

Don’t be so sure. My Onyx 350’s were stolen in June by Lasership, and Adidas refuses to refund me. They chose to side with Lasership, disregarding my camera footage proving that the shoes were never delivered.

Anyone looking to size swap? Looking to swap a size 6 for my size 8.5.
Can set the swap up via Tradeblock, DM or reply here if so. Thanks

Anyone have both the Breds and Red Stripes? I have the Breds and a 9.5 fits good in them (my TTS is 9). Do red stripes fit similar or should I go up a full size?

Anyone have both the Breds and Red Stripes? I have the Breds and a 9.5 fits good in them (my TTS is 9). Do red stripes fit similar or should I go up a full size?
I got both in my 350v2 size which is tts +0.5
I also had the new redstripes in tts +1, with factory lace this leads to heelslip.
Go with your 9.5

1659959739982.png

Soooo.... We saying TDs should come down below $400 hopefully?
Easily

Pairs still in the mail to people. Some not even shipped yet. European releasee got cancelled. There's A LOT of these that haven't even left Adidas possession yet

They was $600 plus on WEDNESDAY. They creeping down to $460 in common sizes LESS THAN A WEEK LATER and people still getting pairs

Wait on it unless the FOMO killing you that much. I know people posting pics on here got people itchy.

Easily

Pairs still in the mail to people. Some not even shipped yet. European releasee got cancelled. There's A LOT of these that haven't even left Adidas possession yet

They was $600 plus on WEDNESDAY. They creeping down to $460 in common sizes LESS THAN A WEEK LATER and people still getting pairs

Wait on it unless the FOMO killing you that much. I know people posting pics on here got people itchy.
chapelle-dave.gif

Back
Top Bottom