Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Has anyone done a lace swap on 350 CMPCTs? I can’t find any imagers or videos online of anyone doing it. In my head they would look way better with standard laces tied on top.

I’m wanting to do it, but my only concern is damaging the shoe. I remember on the BSKTBL KNIT (and maybe the 450?) they came with a tag attached that said do not remove the laces as it can damage the lace loop structure. With the CMPCT being similar (same style?) structure, my worry is just about messing up the loops.

Anyone try it / any advice?

Doves and Blues were delivered today.

The homie just grabbed them from the driveway.

5/5 secured from Yeezy Day.

"The relief washes over me in an awesome wave...."

sidebar: All of the charge$ re-posted yesterday...

First TD sizes to fall under $300 are 5.5 and 6.5

Its kind of funny how little/girl sizes in TDs falling crazy already. That's how you know WAVES hype was just different. TDs definitely a grail off history, and previous scarcity alone. But Waves had that milkshake that brought both the boys and the girls to the yard. Wifey sizes in them joints was alway through the roof because those was basically anniversary gifts

No Kardashian stimulus package for the TD wifey sizes. Sucks if you got EA and scooped a little size, hoping for a trade

Ararat just touched down 🔥

E3268C09-8828-4D62-8F1A-CD2B7A1D73FE.jpeg

First TD sizes to fall under $300 are 5.5 and 6.5

Its kind of funny how little/girl sizes in TDs falling crazy already. That's how you know WAVES hype was just different. TDs definitely a grail off history, and previous scarcity alone. But Waves had that milkshake that brought both the boys and the girls to the yard. Wifey sizes in them joints was alway through the roof because those was basically anniversary gifts

No Kardashian stimulus package for the TD wifey sizes. Sucks if you got EA and scooped a little size, hoping for a trade
If you’re basing this on SX prices (which seems to be the case), are you considering taxes, processing fee and shipping charge in your assessment?

Damn who wants to confirm sizing on ararat? Fit like the newer Foam RNRS or the older Foam RNNRS. That extra N makes a difference for me lol.

If you’re basing this on SX prices (which seems to be the case), are you considering taxes, processing fee and shipping charge in your assessment?

I'm not buying any size yet but all in with "processing/miscellaneous" and "shipping" it's still only about $97 over retail (and dropping) for the cheapest sizes

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.00.34 PM.png

That ain't even crazy. If I was a girl or a pee wee sized dude looking for these, I would consider pulling

I'm not buying any size yet but all in with "processing/miscellaneous" and "shipping" it's still only about $97 over retail (and dropping) for the cheapest sizes

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.00.34 PM.png

That ain't even crazy. If I was a girl or a pee wee sized dude looking for these, I would consider pulling
Okay but not really actually below $300, right? Got it. Thanks. That’s all I was saying.

Edit: Also the higher the price the higher the processing fee and taxes. This screenshot you posted doesn’t even show taxes. What state you in? Lol

Okay but not really actually below $300, right? Got it. Thanks. That’s all I was saying.

Edit: Also the higher the price the higher the processing fee and taxes. This screenshot you posted doesn’t even show taxes. What state you in? Lol

I never pay taxes in PA on SX. If I hit the button $327 would have been the all expenses in price. I’m sure it’s different in other places tho

If I was buying a pair for wifey, or the impatient type I wouldn’t pull my hair out over that price

That said I’m staying on my Monk-like patience game. Waiting for the bottom to bottom out

Sellers flaking IRKS me. My seller for the core reds still hasn’t shipped, have a feeling it’s gonna get cancelled and GOAT hasn’t said if they will find me a replacement pair at no extra cost…

If you wanted more money for your sale, you shouldn’t have listed it at a lower price…

Smh

my azaels are here. difficult to get in the first time. but length and width they fit even with room to move toes. Even less preasure on the toes then the 350v2.
due to the neoprene it hugs your foot, if they were bigger I would slip in them despite the tightness. bizarre. For newer status i got the 350v2 blue tint and the 700 analog in the same size which means tts plus 0.5 and all feel nice. Guess i know my yeezy size now.

What an absolute buzzkill. Adidas remains the worst of all time.
Ordered 11.5 Turtle Dove's on Yeezy day from Adidas.
Got the email they were shipped.
Some random brick a** 350 V2 colorway shows up today in size 6.5.
Are you kidding me adidas???? They can't get S*** right even when they get s*** right.

Called CS service ( 35 minute wait ) and they can't even locate a manager/supervisor for me to speak too.

:smh::smh::smh:

What an absolute buzzkill. Adidas remains the worst of all time.
Ordered 11.5 Turtle Dove's on Yeezy day from Adidas.
Got the email they were shipped.
Some random brick a** 350 V2 colorway shows up today in size 6.5.
Are you kidding me adidas???? They can't get S*** right even when they get s*** right.

Called CS service ( 35 minute wait ) and they can't even locate a manager/supervisor for me to speak too.

:smh::smh::smh:
Whaaaay damn that’s rough. Don’t give up. I am certain they have many more in stock.

Back
Top Bottom