Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
the new foamrunners look sick
fefe.png
I like these

Hopefully since they’re not Yeezys they’ll be easy

I SAW SOMETHING WHERE YE SAID HE DIDNT WANT PRODUCTS HANGING UP, AND TO PUT PRODUCT IN THESE BINS AND LET CUSTOMERS RUMMAGE THRU THEM TO FIND THEIR SIZES.

I swear I just heard that today. When I was in the NYC store it seemed more orderly. They had an employee watching all bins, since they were near the entrance. Dude was dressed in a whole Yeezy x Balenciaga mannequin fit. Fisherman boots and all. I was like bruh, it’s summer time

There was some rummaging, but people was respectful and putting stuff back. Employees was refolding. When I asked for my size somebody grabbed it for me, and all that. I think a lot of the internet stuff kind of exaggerating the chaos for laughter. The trash bin set up is weird as hell tho

Got to see the YEEZY x GAP x Balenciaga in person

Gotta say the pieces are quality materials
72EAEB15-8FD7-48F7-B51B-EC944033C1E5.jpeg

0F956A1F-B417-4A44-915E-17AB8E197853.jpeg

I grabbed the blue hoodie

Whole in store set up was weird. They had it all in a bunch of to trash drums in the front of the store. People walking by ain’t even know what it was

Hoodie cozy as hell. But maybe I’m just trying to justify spending $250 on a hoodie
I like the hoodies but I’ll never drop $250 on gap anything.

Wasn’t the whole point of linking up with Gap to make the clothing more affordable to the avg consumer? How is $250 for a hoodie reasonable
It’s not but he can get away with it because it’s “Engineered by Balenciaga.” They’re taxing heavily on a $50 hoodie so Ye, Gap and Balenciaga can all get paid. I would cut balenciaga out, slap the YZY logo on stuff and move it at similar price points to what Jerry Lorenzo and Pharrell do with their essential lines.

Either way. I got GAP pieces from 10+ years ago that still holding strong. Had trust in the brand and quality before Ye. So I know this ain’t something that’s gonna start falling apart after one wash/dry clean. That’s a big part of it for me

That’s why I love GAP, J Crew, and Levi’s. 80% of my wardrobe from them three spots

I like Gap too grabbed a few crewnecks from the outlet site for the low and they hold up well. Ye endorsing the brand is a good look but they had solid quality like you said before him. The price hike for his stuff I can’t support however. Then again CPFM uses LA apparel, Champion and Gildan and triples the price once they slap their designs on it so I can somewhat understand the business model.

Last edited:
Either way. I got GAP pieces from 10+ years ago that still holding strong. Had trust in the brand and quality before Ye. So I know this ain’t something that’s gonna start falling apart after one wash/dry clean. That’s a big part of it for me

That’s why I love GAP, J Crew, and Levi’s. 80% of my wardrobe from them three spots

I’ve got 3 pieces of the YGEBB collection and all have held up great through multiple wash and dryer cycles. High quality materials indeed.

I got the washed black dove hoodie, fitted sweatpants and washed black dove long-sleeve from the first YGB drop and they are worth it. The wash, quality, cut and overall style of the hoodie is too fire. The washed black colorways of all the pieces are better than any of the other color options tho.

I got the washed black dove hoodie, fitted sweatpants and washed black dove long-sleeve from the first YGB drop and they are worth it. The wash, quality, cut and overall style of the hoodie is too fire. The washed black colorways of all the pieces are better than any of the other color options tho.
Pics?

I just signed up for the VANTAS expecting another L. Just took an L on the Bad Bunny experience.

Go figure.

Can I sign up for multiple pairs on the sams phone? Or do I need tonsign up in a new phone?

Back
Top Bottom