Attachments

• IMG_20220902_105840432.jpg
    IMG_20220902_105840432.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20220902_105854292.jpg
    IMG_20220902_105854292.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Ye is acting unprofessional and immature. Whatever happens with Adidas and Gap, happens but once that shyttt fizzles… who’s going to work with him? He’s the epitome of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Last edited:
Ye is acting unprofessional and immature. Whatever happens with Adidas and Gap, happens but once that **** fizzles… who’s going to work with him? He’s the epitome of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
It works both ways ....

Adidas was ok but with Ye they actually doubled .. won sneaker of the year, outsold J and became a legitimate rival to Nike.

Gap, Banana and Athleta are not doing great. So Ye has infected some life back to the brand.

Yeah, he might have gotten all that he can out of the Adidas deal at this point. If they just keeping you around to steal your ideas, and disrespect your basic requests then yeah... That milk is spoiled

They want him to be like Jordan at Nike. Hands off while they use your name and image to design, sell and produce a bunch of garbage. And you shut up so long as the checks arrive on time

That's not Ye. You don't get to this point allowing yourself to get ho'd by so soulless, non-creative suits

It works both ways ....

Adidas was ok but with Ye they actually doubled .. won sneaker of the year, outsold J and became a legitimate rival to Nike.

Gap, Banana and Athleta are not doing great. So Ye has infected some life back to the brand.
I’m not debating his positive affects (money$$) on brands. He’s a cash cow for them. My issue is, how he handles things. It’s like put baby in a corner

I’m not debating his positive affects (money$$) on brands. He’s a cash cow for them. My issue is, how he handles things. It’s like put baby in a corner
I mean ...

If you're a company do you care about Kanyes BS or the Billions he is making you?

Come on now ....

Plus with those slide ripoffs and probably off putting colorways .. i would be *****ing too. He has a legitimate claim .... just like he said, he black so everyone will say crazy old black man when that seems like the farthest thing from the truth.

It works both ways ....

won sneaker of the year???

With **** like that, i don't blame Ye.
Ye didn't invent slides. I personally don't think any of the slides adidas has made since yeezy slides resemble them anymore than they resemble normal slides that have been around forever

Dude also doesnt even design any of the yeezy line himself, just says yes or no to people who actually designing it

Ye didn't invent slides. I personally don't think any of the slides adidas has made since yeezy slides resemble them anymore than they resemble normal slides that have been around forever

Dude also doesnt even design any of the yeezy line himself, just says yes or no to people who actually designing it

Stop it. These was Adidas slides for the past 30 years before Kanye got there

Adissage_Slides_Black_F35580_01_standard.jpg

And lets not act like none of these shoes are based on ideas from that man's mind. When people are roasting the designs/sketches on twitter then it's "all him" to prove that he doesn't know anything about fashion

openpostkanyesketches.jpg

When the designs come to fruitions and are successful, then it's "Kanye has nothing to do with the design process, he's just a yes man"

Never seen any slides like Ye Slides until Ye slides came out.

Stop it ...

Neither does Adidas nor Nike nor any of these companies, they pay people ... if he said yes, and it's based on his vision then that is his approval and his name ..
. Stop it. Clown behaviour and badgering for sure.

Ye been around too long not to know how the game works. The brand (Adidas in this case) will do whatever it takes to make money from him. Rip off designs, throw new colors on silhouettes, flood the market when they see fit, etc. The only way to avoid this is to go independent or be uncompromising in negotiations with brands.

Nah, you picked a slide that ive never even seen before. Many adilette and slides from other brands looked similar to yeezy slides before his came out.

It’s kinda wild to me that you’ve never seen those slides before. Where I’m from, if you talked about adidas slides those were the defaults. Maybe it’s a regional thing or maybe it’s an age thing?

Yeah ... they invested all "this" money and yet they are paying their factory workers pennies ... FOH. Another ***** *** talking "hating"on someone else business. If it wasn't for Kanyes name being attached to the sneakers Adidas would of have not made Billions (5 to 10 billions) and this dude is talking about 100 to 200 millions. FoH.

Ya have to stop listening to these clowns.

Heads up that these run super tight. Like beluga reflective tight. I was in store to get a pair and the last 11.5 sold right in front of me (I’m a tts 10.5), I slipped on the size 11 and was immediately like “nope.” Absolutely crushed my foot. Even full size up would be snug I imagine.
I'm telling y'all, these new yeezys are hella tight. Full sz up these pieces, or if you have wide feet, you may even need a 1.5 sz up.

Ye never approved Yeezys to be Made in India since he was aware they couldn’t execute and make the shoes how they were supposed to be. The way the factories butchered and assembled the shoes flat out ruined their intended silhouette and the Yeezy aesthetic. This is even before all the other Yeezy inspired product. I would be mad too

Back
Top Bottom