Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That fom model is a heavy rubber-esque shoe with a slide-in bootie. I honestly can't see how a foam rnnr fan would find them enticing or relatable in-hand - in the least.

For those that never caught up with a foam, I guess. Plus Adidas has had a take-down 350 for years (there was even a poor mans 750) so I'm just a bit surprised that this has become an issue this late in the game.

I have 4 pairs of foam runners and just bought the Adifom Q because they’re dope and I love the design. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The ShoeTuber Yeezy Hypebeast Gawd had made a grand proclamation to his army of 9th graders looking to buy their first pair of Yeezy 350s to resell

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.17.35 PM.png

After he cried, Roszko stated that if Kanye leaves Adidas, he will never buy another pair of Adidas Yeezys again, for the fact that Kanye is not there to approve the releases. He said he prays to Kanye. Not adidas. He has advised his audience to do the same. They immediately roasted him in the comments.

Other breaking news: He said if we ever get a list of the unapproved releases/colorways, all of those pairs should be sent to the shadow realm

kanye doesn't even design the shoes, there's a team of designers behind him, and a lot of them came from or are associated with adidas.

adidas as a company will be fine without kanye just as they were before. hype is all dandy, but adidas' best sellers are stan smiths and superstars. their foot print internationally is enormous. they might need a kanye for "hype". but kanye needs them for a hell of a lot more: manufacturing, design, scale, relations, etc...

Based on what we've seen Adidas owns the shoe other than the slide.

So technically Adidas can just keep making the shoes just drop the Yeezy branding.

It would just be the Adidas 350 Boost, Adidas 700 Boost, Adidas 550, etc.

Tbh if they keep bringing back OG colorways reguardless of the branding people will still buy it.

It'd be like Nike releasing the Yeezy Nike snkrs under a different name... they own the shoe just not the branding.

kanye doesn't even design the shoes, there's a team of designers behind him, and a lot of them came from or are associated with adidas.

adidas as a company will be fine without kanye just as they were before. hype is all dandy, but adidas' best sellers are stan smiths and superstars. their foot print internationally is enormous. they might need a kanye for "hype". but kanye needs them for a hell of a lot more: manufacturing, design, scale, relations, etc...
adidas infrastructure was 🔑

Based on what we've seen Adidas owns the shoe other than the slide.

So technically Adidas can just keep making the shoes just drop the Yeezy branding.

It would just be the Adidas 350 Boost, Adidas 700 Boost, Adidas 550, etc.

Tbh if they keep bringing back OG colorways reguardless of the branding people will still buy it.

It'd be like Nike releasing the Yeezy Nike snkrs under a different name... they own the shoe just not the branding.
Ironically, Yeezys don’t have any labels so making an “unbranded” version would be a lot easier for Adidas.

I do wonder if Ye called them out for being “fakes Yeezys and told people not to buy them whether that would influence people’s market decisions.

That fom model is a heavy rubber-esque shoe with a slide-in bootie. I honestly can't see how a foam rnnr fan would find them enticing or relatable in-hand - in the least.

For those that never caught up with a foam, I guess. Plus Adidas has had a take-down 350 for years (there was even a poor mans 750) so I'm just a bit surprised that this has become an issue this late in the game.
I think the difference was when Adidas used to see those tubular version of 350s and 750s, etc. Yeezys were all around still insanely difficult to attain. For the Slides and the Foams, the marketplace for Yeezys has greatly changed and these were clearly released to limit the sales of Yeezys so Adidas could sell these shoes and not pay Ye royalties from doing so but still take advantage of the design language Ye had developed/used with Yeezy.

Pretty much every designer has a team of designers btw

Not arguing with you or disagreeing. Just adding to your comment

Yeah what he saying to GAP is the equivalent of when your mom done laying into your brother, and she say

“what you laughing at? You next”

Go easy on GAP Ye, that Balenciaga x Gap hoodie is now the coziest thing I own. I need more stuff like that

The ShoeTuber Yeezy Hypebeast Gawd had made a grand proclamation to his army of 9th graders looking to buy their first pair of Yeezy 350s to resell

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.17.35 PM.png

After he cried, Roszko stated that if Kanye leaves Adidas, he will never buy another pair of Adidas Yeezys again, for the fact that Kanye is not there to approve the releases. He said he prays to Kanye. Not adidas. He has advised his audience to do the same. They immediately roasted him in the comments.

Other breaking news: He said if we ever get a list of the unapproved releases/colorways, all of those pairs should be sent to the shadow realm
You was tuned in?

Back
Top Bottom