Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The ShoeTuber Yeezy Hypebeast Gawd had made a grand proclamation to his army of 9th graders looking to buy their first pair of Yeezy 350s to resell

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.17.35 PM.png

After he cried, Roszko stated that if Kanye leaves Adidas, he will never buy another pair of Adidas Yeezys again, for the fact that Kanye is not there to approve the releases. He said he prays to Kanye. Not adidas. He has advised his audience to do the same. They immediately roasted him in the comments.

Other breaking news: He said if we ever get a list of the unapproved releases/colorways, all of those pairs should be sent to the shadow realm
He is the biggest clown ever. doesn't know anything about shoes prior to like 2018. rails against resellers but then resells himself. buy literally anything Yeezy even if it is a broke *** colorway and bans you on IG or YT if you criticize him.

i just want to buy the shoes i want, dont care for the other drama. kanye is going to do what he wants like he always does in the name of being a visionary and it is what it is
i do think its wild that he hasnt approved a single colorway or model in 2 years :lol: while still cashing royalty checks. if thats true it explains why weve been getting so many restocks these past couple of years. I'm not mad at it.

now im hyper focused on finding deals for 750s.

i can't believe kanye made yall wannna buy those d rose vibrators at one point. rather wear those corny *** zebra 350s over that....on second thought maybe not

Attachments

• kanye-west-yeezy-derrick-rose-release-date.jpg
    kanye-west-yeezy-derrick-rose-release-date.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 432
Anyone that thinks the designers do all the work obviously doesn't know anything about Ye. Ye is a control freak. There's no way he's not hands-on involved in all things Yeezy. Another reason why Ye was mad about the "fake" Yeezy color ways or similar color ways on the 350 V2. If you look at Adidas' stock, it took a hit recently. You don't think the BOD will have questions about Ye's departure? Just look at GAP. 70% of the the GAP Yeezy customers have never bought anything GAP, stepped in a GAP store, shopped online at GAP.... Not to mention their stocks went up, when the partnership was announced. Ye adds billions in market valuation. What do you think happens when he leaves? If you want to talk about Nike, they're an outlier because of how massive they are. But when Ye left, Nike changed how they handled collaborations.

He is the biggest clown ever. doesn't know anything about shoes prior to like 2018. rails against resellers but then resells himself. buy literally anything Yeezy even if it is a broke *** colorway and bans you on IG or YT if you criticize him.

I’m just there from time to time to laugh. It’s always funny to watch a grown man’s in his 30s who has no sense of personal style. Like EVERY clothing choice is based on whether or not there’s a name attached, there’s hype surrounding it, there’s a popular logo on it, or if there’s resale value/exclusivity

Hates resellers, but gets on the internet everyday to show 9th graders what’s going to have the best resale this week.

Prototypical hypebeast. But get furious whenever anybody calls him that, and starts blocking. Pure comedy

Reactions: mkj
Tbh, I don’t think that dude is a problem. His market is teens/Gen Z and for the most part, I have only seen him really put out positivity. His content isn’t interesting to me but it probably shouldn’t be.

Can someone explain to me what’s going on the Kanye and Adidas in 5 sentences or less?

Can someone explain to me what’s going on the Kanye and Adidas in 5 sentences or less?

He bouncing due to “breach of contract” because they stealing his designs/ideas and using them to mass produce fufu copycat products to compete against him

They also been restocking old models and making new doo doo color ways against his wishes

Also they hired some weirdo in a funny hat to run stuff, and his attitude been “F what Kanye wants. Let’s get this money” . Now Ye wanna go independent and do his own thing

He’s mad because adidas is stealing his ideas.

For example, Adilette 22 slides are similar to Yeezy slides.

He bouncing due to “breach of contract” because they stealing his designs/ideas and using them to mass produce fufu copycat products to compete against him

They also been restocking old models and making new doo doo color ways against his wishes

Also they hired some weirdo in a funny hat to run stuff, and his attitude been “F what Kanye wants. Let’s get this money” . Now Ye wanna go independent and do his own thing
Thank you. 🙏

I wish NIKE would release the Yeezy 1 and 2 without the name attached. Hell the Y print on the black and Zen Y1 colorways is the worst part of that shoe imo.

I want to see Kanye go to a brand nobody ever heard of, just so I can see how many clowns on IG will go buy up that brand and be like, "I been messing with X brand!".

Maaan, **** Ye and diddy. Don’t care about these millionaires and definitely don’t have time to feel sad for them. Waiting on those adifom quakes to ship from champsports and hopefully Moonrocks and Tans drop sooner rather than later

Back
Top Bottom