Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
True story. About to cash in some goat credit for a perfect hoodie colorway they canceled on me. I'll have the 3 I wanted... Ye personal stuff might price me out of giving a f about yzy apparel going forward like those szn pieces.
Just checked

The Washed Black, Black, Dark Grey, Dark Green already sold out on the actual site for retail. People moving quick :lol: They was sitting last week. Just the Blue sitting around, which is actually my favorite but I already got it

Gonna need the regular black or washed black in a medium. But the price on these at retail already premium. Not paying more than $50 over retail when I already got one in a color I like. But if I find a deal I need another as this is now the coziest hoodie in my collection

THESE NEW TEENS ARE CONFUSED AF.

100° OUTSIDE AND THEY’RE WALKING AROUND WITH HOODIES AND JEANS ON.

566FE2C5-706D-4411-B236-D14A4D865161.gif

Old people sweat and stink more duh. Cmon OG.

Just checked

The Washed Black, Black, Dark Grey, Dark Green already sold out on the actual site for retail. People moving quick :lol: They was sitting last week. Just the Blue sitting around, which is actually my favorite but I already got it

Gonna need the regular black or washed black in a medium. But the price on these at retail already premium. Not paying more than $50 over retail when I already got one in a color I like. But if I find a deal I need another as this is now the coziest hoodie in my collection

Word. I checked out the perfect right after I posted...

Edit: I just copped a Balenciaga off Goat for retail, not sure what color you need though. On some all sizes are ghosting, tho.

Last edited:
Ye on CNBC a explaining

Basically. Gap made a bunch of promises in the contract they have no intention of keeping, especially now that their stock price is down. $20 YZY GAP apparel, and YZY Gap retail stores are the main ones.

Essentially, they believe that anything they put his name on, they have the right to charge a premium on and underproduce. With the consolation being, "we'll steal some of your designs, not put your name on it and we'll charge $20 for THOSE items. But nothing with your name on it ever gonna be priced reasonably"

Ye on CNBC a explaining

Basically. Gap made a bunch of promises in the contract they have no intention of keeping, especially now that their stock price is down. $20 YZY GAP apparel, and YZY Gap retail stores are the main ones.

Essentially, they believe that anything they put his name on, they have the right to charge a premium on and underproduce. With the consolation being, "we'll steal some of your designs, not put your name on it and we'll charge $20 for THOSE items. But nothing with your name on it ever gonna be priced reasonably"

Shouldn't he had got that in his contract? You can't rely on handshake deals. I guess they are getting back from when he stole from the GAP

Just checked

Tbh washed black the only color from this collection worth copping.

Tbh washed black the only color from this collection worth copping.

No it's not. It's the hardest to get so hypbeast putting a premium on it. The other colors are just as nice in terms of materials and comfort. 90% of people cant even tell the difference between the Washed Black and Black, but chasing washed black because of hype.

If you copping for personal use, and to match your actual style, then any of these will be great for you. If you going after Washed Black because it's more sought after because it wasn't in stores then that's something different.

Ye said that the knit runner is uncomfortable on purpose. can someone ocnfirm this? is it less comfortable than 450s and v3s?

No it's not. It's the hardest to get so hypbeast putting a premium on it. The other colors are just as nice in terms of materials and comfort. 90% of people cant even tell the difference between the Washed Black and Black, but chasing washed black because of hype.

If you copping for personal use, and to match your actual style, then any of these will be great for you. If you going after Washed Black because it's more sought after because it wasn't in stores then that's something different.
Also the quote you responded to was referring to the gap perfect hoodie not dove...lol.

Sounds like you havent seen the washed black in person next to the black, or even in photos for that matter, you can very easily tell the distinct diff between them, its not even close tbh. washed black feels and looks more premium in person than any of the cheaper made in cambodia in store colors

9yep6n69otg91.jpg

Last edited:
Yeezy sizing remains wild. I've got 4x pairs of foam runners - all made in china pairs: MX Cream Clay, Vermillion, Desert Sand, and Onyx. My tts is a 10.5 and they all fit me pretty well in size 11.

Well today I got my first made in USA pair - sand - in size 11. And they're ENORMOUS on me. Feet full on popping out of the heel. I luckily found a local reseller to do a size swap for me with minimal cash on top. I got a size 10 and they fit like my made in china size 11 do. lol. I guess next time I get a made in USA pair I have to go with a 10. Which is nuts because again, I'm a 10.5. BUT the euro sizing on the size 10 says its 44.5... which is actually 10.5. And the euro sizing on the 11s say they're 46... which is a 12. Makes no damn sense at all.

Then on top of that, there's some slight variances in the left and right shoes which made me think I got fakes, but then I did some research online and apparently a lot of people have problems with made in USA pairs with one shoe being slightly bigger than the other, stuff like that. I get that it's a foam shoe, but the sizing just trips me out.

Also re: pricing on the Yeezy gap stuff - I feel like Ye's full of ****. You know he forced that triple collab with Balenciaga and it wouldn't surprise me to know that HE was the one pushing the super high price. 100% feels like a Ye move, not a GAP move.

Also the quote you responded to was referring to the gap perfect hoodie not dove...lol.

Sounds like you havent seen the washed black in person next to the black, or even in photos for that matter, you can very easily tell the distinct diff between them, its not even close tbh. washed black feels and looks more premium in person than any of the cheaper made in cambodia in store colors

9yep6n69otg91.jpg
So on clothes is Made in India > Made in Cambodia?

Yo ... wth!

***** a whole bozo. Talking about "it's time for Ye to make the new industry. No more companies between me and the audience" like ****** ain't doing it already. Ask Telfar if he needs anybody. Ask JoeyFreshGoods DarkPhilKnight nem etc
Fool a whole billionaire needing gap to release lame *** overpriced hoodies, ****** eating it up too smh

Back
Top Bottom