• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
B6192BF7-0720-47A9-B3B2-C327F151B707.jpeg
F762404C-D32D-4D31-A974-49D361F3DCE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Should have posted here rather than in the thread about nothing, but I picked up a second dove hoodie recently, in Dark Grey. Quality feels like a slight step down from my Washed Black but overall it's still very comfy and thick. It's finally starting to get cold here in Michigan so I'm looking forward to wearing them both soon.
20220923_161349.jpg
20220923_161430.jpg
20220923_161556.jpg

Oversized LOGO hoodies (YGEBB) came in

For people wondering the difference between Black and Dark Gray in the LOGO hoodies. You can see it in a pair of Vantas

IMG_1682.JPG

Dark Gray is basically the same gray/black hybrid they use in the Vantas. The Black is the color of the Vanta accents

Also grabbed the YGEBB Black Padded Hoodie. Similar to the Logo hoodie but for the extra $40 it's a deeper black, better materials, 100% cotton, COZILY drapes over the body with better and better movement in it, and almost makes the logos feel stiff (because they're slightly heavier)

IMG_1680.JPG

From left to right: Black Padded Hoodie ---> Black Logo Hoodie ---> Dark Gray Logo

Got them all to try them out. I'll be returning the Black Logo, and keeping the Black Padded and the Light Grey Logo. Don't need two black hoodies in the same style not to mention I already got a Blue Dove

Oversized LOGO hoodies (YGEBB) came in

For people wondering the difference between Black and Dark Gray in the LOGO hoodies. You can see it in a pair of Vantas

IMG_1682.JPG

Dark Gray is basically the same gray/black hybrid they use in the Vantas. The Black is the color of the Vanta accents

Also grabbed the YGEBB Black Padded Hoodie. Similar to the Logo hoodie but for the extra $40 it's a deeper black, better materials, 100% cotton, COZILY drapes over the body with better and better movement in it, and almost makes the logos feel stiff (because they're slightly heavier)

IMG_1680.JPG

From left to right: Black Padded Hoodie ---> Black Logo Hoodie ---> Dark Gray Logo

Got them all to try them out. I'll be returning the Black Logo, and keeping the Black Padded and the Light Grey Logo. Don't need two black hoodies in the same style not to mention I already got a Blue Dove
Out of all the hoodies, this is my favorite.

Did you go TTS?

Out of all the hoodies, this is my favorite.

Did you go TTS?

Yeah, it's dope (the LOGO). Same exact hoodie as the (non-Washed Black) Doves, but for $80 less. Good for more every day stuff. I really don't need a Dove on my back EVERY DAY

I just been going medium on everything and it works every time. Oversized but not cartoonish or foolish looking

Yeah, it's dope (the LOGO). Same exact hoodie as the (non-Washed Black) Doves, but for $80 less. Good for more every day stuff. I really don't need a Dove on my back EVERY DAY

I just been going medium on everything and it works every time. Oversized but not cartoonish or foolish looking
I hear ya about the dove on the back.

I don’t get why people like the Yeezy Gap flame cap. It makes me think of something that is sold in a gas station and worn by someone who chain smokes, and drives a dirty pick up with empty Mountain Dew bottles in it.

I kinda think that was the play... ultra high-end embroidery and structure with a trailer park aesthetic. lol.

What’s the difference between the restock slide and the original ones? Why is there such a huge price difference resale wise?

YZY SZN 9 show tomorrow apparently... if pieces actually get released I hope that there are more military/combat boots because it's been hard trying to track down pairs in my size from the previous seasons.

Back
Top Bottom