Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That Balenciaga Padded hoodie got sent back last week.

This week one of them YGEBB LOGO hoodies getting sent back tomorrow. GAP being slick and removing the ability to look up your Yeezy GAP orders, and therefore not allowing you to return from the website.

They will be receiving a phone call tomorrow to get that process rolling.

This week one of them YGEBB LOGO hoodies getting sent back tomorrow. GAP being slick and removing the ability to look up your Yeezy GAP orders, and therefore not allowing you to return from the website.

89892AFE-5B76-44CF-8868-6002A9F57A96.jpeg

I’ve had the same issues. SMH

I’ve had the same issues. SMH

Shady as hell. The stuff directly from Balenciaga comes in a nice box, and literally has the return label inside the box when you get it, to make returns easy as possible after you initiate on the website

GAP on the other hand, trying make it as difficult as possible so people just say "F" it . That make me wanna go to war with them even more

really think we are coming to the end of the Yeezy Adidas collaboration. thinking about stock piling a few of the hits before the announcement and prices soar.
Exactly this.

I think some prices won't be that bad (i.e. basically most QNTMs and 380s) since it won't make people all of a sudden start coveting releases like Citrin 350s lol but resale prices on classics like Zebras, Vantas, and especially Waves are absolutely going to go through the roof.

I think I'm gonna let go of my Yeezys as well man. I don't like any form of politics because I honestly believe that most politicians only look out for themselves. Buy wearing Yeezys I feel like it's going to be turned into a political conversation I don't want to have. Only thing is that none of my Yeezys are really hyped.

I think I'm gonna let go of my Yeezys as well man. I don't like any form of politics because I honestly believe that most politicians only look out for themselves. Buy wearing Yeezys I feel like it's going to be turned into a political conversation I don't want to have. Only thing is that none of my Yeezys are really hyped.
Lol who do you hang out with that they start political conversations over your shoes? It’s not like they have a political message on them.

If someone stop me to have a political conversation because of the yeezys Im wearing ..... that be the day. Wtf

I’m also starting to think we honestly might see Ye off himself soon.. If that happens, Yeezy resale prices are going to soar (look at Kobes). Nothing vindicates someone’s life like death.

Exactly this.

I think some prices won't be that bad (i.e. basically most QNTMs and 380s) since it won't make people all of a sudden start coveting releases like Citrin 350s lol but resale prices on classics like Zebras, Vantas, and especially Waves are absolutely going to go through the roof.
That’s why I’m keeping my OG zebras for now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom