Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I saw people wearing Yeezy's all weekend long. In fact, I saw Turtle Doves and Oxford Tans out in Houston. Decide for yourself whether you feel comfortable wearing them or not.

Most people don't even know what a Yeezy is other than the 350s, 700s, slides, and foam runners. I bet if you come rocking some 500s, they'll think it's some old adidas retro.

as long as you don't wear them with a wlm shirt or klan habit or ss uniform you should be fine. I rock and buy em to support adi das from now on

I haven't bought anything since all this recent ish has come down, but technically speaking, buying Yeezy would stick it to Kanye right now. Sure he'll make $35 or so off of each shoe, but adidas out here naming the shoes and disrespecting him in his eyes, so you'd be siding with them.

I think people are still undecided on Kanye because we still have "old Kanye" in our minds and there's a conflict between what we see now and what we saw prior

The further he goes to the dark side the worst it gets tbh.

He one or two racist rants away.

The turn will come when adidas and gap officially cut him off and he’s too toxic to work with from a pop culture stand point.

The Gap and Adidas are invested heavy into Ye. I haven’t brought a non Yeezy adidas in forever (maybe the cream ultra boost reissues). Gap is getting away with selling $140 t shirts and $250 hoodies (I don’t even know what engineered by whatever means). I think the machine is rolling and it hard to just stop the flow on a dime. Once product sells out and production cease it will be a wrap. Hopefully some pieces hit discount. I love the dove hoodie but not for $240 though lol.

The Gap and Adidas are invested heavy into Ye. I haven’t brought a non Yeezy adidas in forever (maybe the cream ultra boost reissues). Gap is getting away with selling $140 t shirts and $250 hoodies (I don’t even know what engineered by whatever means). I think the machine is rolling and it hard to just stop the flow on a dime. Once product sells out and production cease it will be a wrap. Hopefully some pieces hit discount. I love the dove hoodie but not for $240 though lol.
they can always sell them without the yeezy name. people won't buy them because they're not yeezy anymore lol

they can always sell them without the yeezy name. people won't buy them because they're not yeezy anymore lol

THIS!!!

That’s what this whole discussion is about.

Not many people— white, black, yellow, red, pink, blue, orange, or purple— are gonna buy adidas that’s not affiliated with Ye… there will always be those people that will and that’s okay. Those ppl will say “its still a 350” or “its still a 700” “its still a foam runner” etc etc just without the yzy branding. While they’re correct, the money distribution will be strictly adidas. TBH, i only bought adidas products (yeezys) because of the name & I’m not ashamed. And i wont buy any adidas products that they sell as knock-offs (former yzy). And before i get flamed 🔥 , yes i know that EVERY company does it.

E363F142-2428-4678-8D2D-673EB144D3A3.jpeg
BB393583-717A-4EAE-9A5D-35C57F532A8E.jpeg

Like these alot.
hope the storm calms down in a few years so i can get them out for my son's Bar Mitzwa.

I saw those CMPCTS at Social Status this weekend, and I must say the material is A-1 on those.

Still a semi-boycott of Yeezys for me right now. Now if they drop the Azareth 700s or those black and white CMPCTS, it might be hard for me to pass on those.

Separating the art from the artist when the artist is saying and doing so much damaging racist **** is nasty. Where would the line be drawn where you couldn't separate the art from the artist or is there no line?
Cause if what Kanye is saying and doing isn't a big deal than what would be?

Separating the art from the artist when the artist is saying and doing so much damaging racist **** is nasty. Where would the line be drawn where you couldn't separate the art from the artist or is there no line?
Cause if what Kanye is saying and doing isn't a big deal than what would be?
I feel you but who are you convincing in a sneaker forum

people draw lines where it's personally convenient for them., and purposely frame goods they covet in a way that ignores ugly truths and nasty behaviors. Hugo Boss dressed the nazis, adi dassler was a nazi collaborator, nike used sweatshop labor, new balance founder donated $400,000 to trump, every fast fashion house is a huge detriment to the environment and screws over small designers/creators. Nobody consuming goods on even an average level in America could be self-aware and take that judgemental of a tone.

(I haven't worn any of my yeezys since he started wylin again but still)

Back
Top Bottom