Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Received an update - they said it was missing the "box sleeve". I'm not sure if that's the part that slides in or the part it slides into, but the entire box was shipped. So either someone opened it in transit and only removed the sleeve, or the authenticator was smoking something.

Damn that sucks. I always take pics of the shoes, all different angles and box condition just in case. Once I get the payout, I delete it from my phone. I normally only do it for expensive stuff, but may have to reconsider and do it for everything now. Wonder if you can ask for pics of what the shoes look like and what it came with so that you have a better idea if someone tampered with the box in transit

Damn that sucks. I always take pics of the shoes, all different angles and box condition just in case. Once I get the payout, I delete it from my phone. I normally only do it for expensive stuff, but may have to reconsider and do it for everything now. Wonder if you can ask for pics of what the shoes look like and what it came with so that you have a better idea if someone tampered with the box in transit
Yeah I have several pics in the listing, including the box. I’m going to record the unboxing of the return, if everything is there I’ll at least have that evidence.

Yeah I have several pics in the listing, including the box. I’m going to record the unboxing of the return, if everything is there I’ll at least have that evidence.

What size were they out of curiosity 👀

(edit - just seeing if they’re my wife’s size as I was considering finding her a pair)

BF39FF05-BA30-471D-A9BC-58C4D69E07E7.jpeg

The problem is their creative director - the stuff is not appealing. Trying to make sport appeal look high fashion. :lol:

This is my same thought. I know sportswear is never going to go away, and that can still be the bread and butter but I feel like all of their collaborative stuff looks like quirky slightly redesigned clothes from their originals line that’s double or triple the price.

Yeezy started about 2015, Ivy Park was 2016…doubt it was a replacement.

The problem is their creative director - the stuff is not appealing. Trying to make sport appeal look high fashion. :lol:
Not even that. Sneakerheads are predominantly dudes. Beyhive swimsuits only get you so far. She's the wrong ambassador imo.

A big thing that separates Ye from the rest of these celebrity "designers" is that he was offering actual designs and input on his stuff, most of what you seen from Yeezy was his creation. I feel like with most other fashion/celebrity collabs they already have designs in place and they just hire a celebrity to be the face. I'm assuming that's what's going on with this ivy park line. Also the line is oversaturated. She releases way too many pieces at a time, she released 4 or 5 sublines of her own lines last year. Someone should tell her moderation is key. I'm just speculating tho cause I don't know the extent of Beyonce's involvement with the creation of the pieces.

She used to be on the Disney channel show “stuck in the middle” but now she on the tv series “Wednesday” which is hella popular rn

I don’t get the appeal, she like 20 years old but looks 16. 🤷‍♂️
How old are you brotha?

Back
Top Bottom