Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sir, How old are you?

maxresdefault.jpg
How am I supposed to prove I’m 17 bruh, I’m not about to post my learners permit :lol:

Received an update - they said it was missing the "box sleeve". I'm not sure if that's the part that slides in or the part it slides into, but the entire box was shipped. So either someone opened it in transit and only removed the sleeve, or the authenticator was smoking something.
Well this was much ado about nothing. Received the shoes back, nothing looked wrong or missing. Got a rep from the authenticity department on the phone and they agreed it was likely a mistake on their end and I am free to relist and they won't be penalizing me in any way.

They wanna get this party started again, START with Pirate Blacks

But they won’t. They gonna try to move neon colored QNTMS at the Kanye era price.

Also slash that price about 25-30% up top. You either do it up top or you gon have to do it when they hit the clearance rack later anyway. Their choice. But 70% of something is better than zero percent of nothing

They wanna get this party started again, START with Pirate Blacks

But they won’t. They gonna try to move neon colored QNTMS at the Kanye era price.

Also slash that price about 25-30% up top. You either do it up top or you gon have to do it when they hit the clearance rack later anyway. Their choice. But 70% of something is better than zero percent of nothing
What are they gonna do with all that Yeezy stock they have now, I know some places have had some on sale but they must have a frick ton

What are they gonna do with all that Yeezy stock they have now, I know some places have had some on sale but they must have a frick ton

They’re gonna have to try to sell it at some point.

Or maybe they’ll eat this loss and take it as a lesson learned about teaming up with Kanye types in business (as Nike also learned with Kyrie this year). Feels like a lot of companies learned that lesson the hard way this year

give me creative control to adieezys and ill scrap every 350 and make the jiggiest 700 colorways :pimp::pimp:

Surprised this thread is still alive and thriving.

Anywho, bought another pair of Foam Runners last night…Ochre CW.

Not sure if I’d buy non-branded Yeezy shoes but we all know how comfortable they are.

Overall, just trying to say I want some Yeezys again…just gotta be willing to pay resale now.

They’re gonna have to try to sell it at some point.

Or maybe they’ll eat this loss and take it as a lesson learned about teaming up with Kanye types in business (as Nike also learned with Kyrie this year). Feels like a lot of companies learned that lesson the hard way this year
No one saw Kanye becoming a Hitler loving, White Lives Matter nutjob though

As rbk93 rbk93 stated, these shoes are just so comfortable. As a person that’s worn $200 range Nike’s for years, I just got into Yeezys last year and finally found out what the “hype” was about.

Ultra boost is nice, but 350 v2s blow it out of the water. Even the shoes without boost still have great cushion and structure. The guy teeters the line of genius/insanity, but my feet thank him for taking sneaker comfort to the next level. Even if you want to give the credit to Stephen Smith and other designers for the engineering, he still empowered them and putting his name to it matters.

I mean we respect Tinker, but ain’t no one going deny the power of Jordan’s likeness and feedback/input on the kicks.

As rbk93 rbk93 stated, these shoes are just so comfortable. As a person that’s worn $200 range Nike’s for years, I just got into Yeezys last year and finally found out what the “hype” was about.

Ultra boost is nice, but 350 v2s blow it out of the water. Even the shoes without boost still have great cushion and structure. The guy teeters the line of genius/insanity, but my feet thank him for taking sneaker comfort to the next level. Even if you want to give the credit to Stephen Smith and other designers for the engineering, he still empowered them and putting his name to it matters.

I mean we respect Tinker, but ain’t no one going deny the power of Jordan’s likeness and feedback/input on the kicks.
I still wanna get some foam runners, but I agree with 350 V2’s because being comfortable asf

I don't see what's so hard. They do it with their Kobe's.

They have minimal branding, which is great for them. Create some new boxes and slash the prices some, since you aren't paying for the name or hype anymore. They did that with the 700's, besides the Waverunners.

If they sell, great, if they sit, it will be like their Stan's, Shell's and a lot of their inline stuff, but something is better than nothing.

Maybe they think waiting for an announcement will build up hype. IMO they should take them out of boutiques, and have them in regular Footlockers and Finishline's, so more average non-sneaker people can try them out for the first time. Maybe it will also draw people back to boost in the process.

Back
Top Bottom