Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Keep Dem Non YE's!!! And Take This!!!
kobe.gif

I mean how long were we waiting for 350 v3s…I was done when the transparent stripes took over. Never could get with that exposed lace reinforcement in the background- just ugly to me.

i would have agreed if the campus didn't release (similar but not really) but he hasn't missed yet with adidas so i'm sure his next drop will be nice.

most consistent collab out of any sneaker brand atm(along with jfg)

Last edited:
Roshe runs had a timeless appeal too, but everything has it’s time. The gap left by Yeezy right now is being easily filled by New Balance and it’s ascension

I do agree with some of the other points in here too. Adidas problem is the people who love their Yeezy product have yet to abandon them in large numbers. The people doing the cancellation are people who never bought a pair of Yeezys in their life. What they’re like is “in 5 years when I buy my next pair of $100 gym shoes, I’ll consider Adidas” so Adidas has locked itself into a corner when it comes to offing that inventory
I think New Balance is filling a percentage of what was left by Yeezy but it’s small percentage. Yeezy being gone leaves a vacuum in the sneaker market behind that isn’t going to be replaced any time soon.

I don’t know anyone in real life who told me they stopped wearing Yeezys. In fact, I see the same amount of people wearing Yeezys that wore them before. No one cares. Like you said, the only people that care aren’t ones that are buying Yeezys to begin with.

I honestly think Adidas is over analyzing this, and overestimating the public’s attention span or level of care. In 5 years, the average Joe will not remember or care what Adidas did. Nike had child sweatshop labor and they’re doing fine. People still shop at Amazon and they’re one of the most vile, exploitative companies, same with Walmart. Trump bragged about sexual assaulting women, said a bunch of racist things, wanted a Muslim ban and he would’ve won a second term if not for Covid happening.

Truly, the only people that really care and will continue to care is a very very small number of people and they probably buy Vibram 5 fingers and shop at Whole Foods.

Last edited:
I think New Balance is filling a percentage of what was left by Yeezy but it’s small percentage. Yeezy being gone leaves a vacuum in the sneaker market behind that isn’t going to be replaced any time soon.

I don’t know anyone in real life who told me they stopped wearing Yeezys. In fact, I see the same amount of people wearing Yeezys that wore them before. No one cares. Like you said, the only people that care aren’t ones that are buying Yeezys to begin with.

I honestly think Adidas is over analyzing this, and overestimating the public’s attention span or level of care. In 5 years, the average Joe will not remember or care what Adidas did. Nike had child sweatshop labor and they’re doing fine. People still shop at Amazon and they’re one of the most vile, exploitative companies, same with Walmart. Trump bragged about sexual assaulting women, said a bunch of racist things, wanted a Muslim ban and he would’ve won a second term if not for Covid happening.

Truly, the only people that really care and will continue to care is a very very small number of people and they probably buy Vibram 5 fingers anyway and shop at Whole Foods.

I still wear my yeezys (have like 20 pairs), and I’ve been buying a bunch of new balance with no yeezys on the market. Really enjoying what NB has brought to the table recently. Filling that new Yeezy gap for me.

What's the connection between New Balance and Yeezy? Besides the 9060s, they don't have anything that looks similar to the Yeezy design language
IMO 700s have some 990 influence with the panelling & materials etc. In 2017 Kanye brought forth “dad shoes” but NB had been doing it better with 990v3s for a handful of years already.

Back
Top Bottom