Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I just dont understand why ya'll think that Adidas losing Yeezy means they are putting a going outta business sign up .....yall realize that Yeezy was only 7-8% of there business right?

Why do people keep making this same weirdly condescending post?

Literally nobody said this. I’ve seen in this thread 500 times already that Adidas will be fine, but there’s going to be a massive hole to fill in terms of their street wear presence, and hype. That seems to be where everyone has landed on this.

So who is the y’all here? Point em out

Has Adidas or Ye or any of their reps came out and said this is actually what's happening? I don't really get why they would need kanye to sell the remaining stock truthfully. What's he gonna do come out say "hey everybody everything's all good come back and buy up all the last of these yeezys so we can get paid. Thanks." Idk seems fishy..

I guess it could be because of the PB having the YZY on em and needing his sign off and then also not Having to deal with swapping boxes but that seems like small potatoes to me in the grand scheme of things.
I believe that is exactly what it is. They need him to sign off to use the Yeezy branding. Really doubt it's the Win the Yeezy fans are trying to paint it as

Hello, you guys were saying?
I posted the only insider that was speaking on it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Plus
The Pirate Blacks is really the only thing thing are stuck with because the YZY on the side of the shoe whereas the others they just have to swap out the insoles.
I'm not putting any weight in this rumor since it's based of a tweet from a no name account. If anything they are probably looking at if they should give temporary royalties to Ye so they can release the Pirate Blacks

The source is "Sneaker Twitter"

I'm willing to accept if I'm wrong but all of this stems from a page no one has ever heard from before

What do you want them to do? Lose billions so the twitter social justice warriors are appeased and can sleep at night? If your business was tanking and someone offered you a billion dollars to sell merchandise with the Yeezy name on it, you would in a hearbeat.
What I remember reading that it was the Jewish employees at Adidas that pushed for the company to terminate Ye, not Twitter SJW woke mobs.

I believe that is exactly what it is. They need him to sign off to use the Yeezy branding. Really doubt it's the Win the Yeezy fans are trying to paint it as

Executives said this man was toxic and they morally had to cut him off. Now they running back to use his name to sell product AND give him his cut.

He won because the win isn’t getting back in bed with Adidas permanently. It’s cashing this check and continuing to work on your own thing, while Adidas props up the value of your brand

For him the biggest “L” would be signing back with them, instead of independently running the Yeezy brand

He’s one loan, and factory contract away

Executives said this man was toxic and they morally had to cut him off. Now they running back to use his name to sell product AND give him his cut.

He won because the win isn’t getting back in bed with Adidas permanently. It’s cashing this check and continuing to work on your own thing, while Adidas props up the value of your brand

For him the biggest “L” would be signing back with them, instead of independently running the Yeezy brand

He’s one loan, and factory contract away
What has Ye done with the brand since the termination? Besides Skechers, I don't remember hearing anything else.
A win would've been signing a contract that would make him a billionaire again. Going independent is going to be a uphill battle after burning so many bridges unless he can get some right wing backers pour money in.

Why do people keep making this same weirdly condescending post?

Literally nobody said this. I’ve seen in this thread 500 times already that Adidas will be fine, but there’s going to be a massive hole to fill in terms of their street wear presence, and hype. That seems to be where everyone has landed on this.

So who is the y’all here? Point em out
Yeah there's a lot of passive aggressiveness in here from certain cats.

What I remember reading that it was the Jewish employees at Adidas that pushed for the company to terminate Ye, not Twitter SJW woke mobs.
They publicly said they were done with dude.... Now we see that was a blatant lie. That itself is a win... I have no idea why some of you cats are so bothered by this news.

This move makes adi look so weak, although I wonder if it's more down to the change of CEOs. New CEO joined in Jan, so he's seeing the aftermath and thinking yeah not what I would have done.

They publicly said they were done with dude.... Now we see that was a blatant lie. That itself is a win... I have no idea why some of you cats are so bothered by this news.
Nobody is bothered. It's just irritating reading people try to justify Ye's actions and blame "cancel culture" and whatever right-wing whistles used to diminish the concerns and complaints of a segment of people. The whole worship of Ye is troublesome in general, and I'm not singling out this site but all of online sneaker spaces.

Nobody is bothered. It's just irritating reading people try to justify Ye's actions and blame "cancel culture" and whatever right-wing whistles used to diminish the concerns and complaints of a segment of people. The whole worship of Ye is troublesome in general, and I'm not singling out this site but all of online sneaker spaces.
No one is justifying his actions unless they’re a nazi sympathizer. He said and did some really ****ty things. Stop straw manning. What bothers people is the cherry picking of outrage and hypocrisy from people and corporations. There’s people out there getting on their soap box about equality and human rights, while themselves supporting or turning a blind eye to actual violations of equality and human rights. It’s BS.

At the end of the day Yeezy is more than Ye, and you can appreciate the art without supporting Nazis. I don’t support Kanye’s actions but I wish him personal growth and healing from his mental health issues and I’m not going to dance on his grave like some people.

I honestly don’t know why URhere on a Yeezy thread because all you do is self righteously lecture people about how they aren’t supposed to like Yeezy brand anymore or want Adidas to release anymore Yeezys because liking Yeezy brand equates to worshipping Kanye.

No one is justifying his actions unless they’re a nazi sympathizer. He said and did some really ****ty things. Stop straw manning. What bothers people is the cherry picking of outrage and hypocrisy from people and corporations. There’s people out there getting on their soap box about equality and human rights, while themselves supporting or turning a blind eye to actual violations of equality and human rights. It’s BS.

At the end of the day Yeezy is more than Ye, and you can appreciate the art without supporting Nazis. I don’t support Kanye’s actions but I wish him personal growth and healing from his mental health issues and I’m not going to dance on his grave like some people.

I honestly don’t know why URhere on a Yeezy thread because all you do is self righteously lecture people about how they aren’t supposed to like Yeezy brand anymore or want Adidas to release anymore Yeezys because liking Yeezy brand equates to worshipping Kanye.
Where? Quote me where I did. Show and prove.

And to your top paragraph: I can't remember if I seen it in this thread or in the comments on sneaker Twitter and sneaker IG but people have just reduced what Ye did as something people should just get over or like he was unfairly punished. And who are you referring to in the last sentence?

Yes, not only does Adidas want the guy that went on a antisemitism tear and caused a huge financial burden on their brand to come back, they want to give him more money too while they're at it.

C'mon people, use your brain. Take a step back and think about it for a second :rofl:

Welp, I guess I'm the one who needs to use my brain :lol:
Logic says Adidas don't bring Kanye back after the stunt Kanye pulled. But it looks like money trumps logic :rofl:

You lost me when you turned it political... Nobody, and I mean nobody, justified Ye's rants or tirades in this thread. No one is worshipping Ye either... The whole point of myself and others is that Adidas made a rash decision based on pressure they felt from randos on social media and that the rash decision would end up biting them in the rear, which it did. If they were smart, they would've took a page out of Nike's book with Travis Scott and put out some generic statement about reevaluating their relationship with Ye and then sidelined him and his products until the outrage blew overand/or he learned his lesson... But no they went full _____ and made a rash decision that not only lost them a ton of bread but now that they've reverted on that decision, it makes them look like complete fools who's words mean nothing. At some point y'all have to hold Adidas accountable. No one is worshipping Ye, we're calling out the hypocrisy of these companies. Y'all also need to stop being delusional. This is a business, business isn't run off morals. The only thing that matters is the bottomline.

I read about the non branded "Yeezys". But the first pair was suppose to drop in January 2023. Now it's sometime in 2023. At least the first pair dropping is the Pirate Blacks with the new Ye deal. I can't wait.

You lost me when you turned it political... Nobody, and I mean nobody, justified Ye's rants or tirades in this thread. No one is worshipping Ye either... The whole point of myself and others is that Adidas made a rash decision based on pressure they felt from randos on social media and that the rash decision would end up biting them in the rear, which it did. If they were smart, they would've took a page out of Nike's book with Travis Scott and put out some generic statement about reevaluating their relationship with Ye and then sidelined him and his products until the outrage blew overand/or he learned his lesson... But no they went full _____ and made a rash decision that not only lost them a ton of bread but now that they've reverted on that decision, it makes them look like complete fools who's words mean nothing. At some point y'all have to hold Adidas accountable. No one is worshipping Ye, we're calling out the hypocrisy of these companies. Y'all also need to stop being delusional. This is a business, business isn't run off morals. The only thing that matters is the bottomline.
I turned it political?
If I was Ye, I’d say “no” to Adidas begging

The dummies at Adidas let “cancel culture” warriors who don’t even buy their product, coerce them into cutting off their golden goose.

At the end of the day, Ye wanted out of that contract. These buffoons actually let him out. Now they calling his phone and he ain’t even give them the numbers
Yeah it's wild. White folks continued buying Yeezys in droves after the maga and white lives matter stunts but Jews is where they cross the line. It's been real interesting seeing how certain people have reacted to these situations respectively.

They brought that energy when they caved to weirdos on Twitter who don't buy their shoes anyway.
Is that considered "political" or is it political if someone opposes? Personally, I don't see speaking of one's actions as "political"

Look at my quote you replied to again. I was referring to the overall comments I have been seeing online in sneaker spaces, not just this site.

Travis isn't an equal comparison because he more than likely wasn't even aware of what was actually going on in the audience and I see that situation as no different than Limp Bizkit at Woodstock. More incompetence than deliberate intent.
Kanye went on a racist tirade that led to numerous companies and partnerships dropping him, not just Adidas.
I even mentioned (can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) that Adidas would try to work something out with Ye so they could release the Pirate Blacks.

Last edited:
Interested to see how much noise retailers will make when they sell the remaining stock. At the moment most retailers are distancing themselves from Ye and have removed all old posts of Yeezy on social media.

Back
Top Bottom