Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Interested to see how much noise retailers will make when they sell the remaining stock. At the moment most retailers are distancing themselves from Ye and have removed all old posts of Yeezy on social media.
Well it comes down to how Adidas will choose to distribute. They might do it themselves depending on the stock numbers

You lost me when you turned it political... Nobody, and I mean nobody, justified Ye's rants or tirades in this thread. No one is worshipping Ye either... The whole point of myself and others is that Adidas made a rash decision based on pressure they felt from randos on social media and that the rash decision would end up biting them in the rear, which it did. If they were smart, they would've took a page out of Nike's book with Travis Scott and put out some generic statement about reevaluating their relationship with Ye and then sidelined him and his products until the outrage blew overand/or he learned his lesson... But no they went full _____ and made a rash decision that not only lost them a ton of bread but now that they've reverted on that decision, it makes them look like complete fools who's words mean nothing. At some point y'all have to hold Adidas accountable. No one is worshipping Ye, we're calling out the hypocrisy of these companies. Y'all also need to stop being delusional. This is a business, business isn't run off morals. The only thing that matters is the bottomline.

if anyone things adidas made a rash decision for dropping kanye, you're essentially saying adidas was wrong for dropping kanye...which is crazy to me given everything he has said and done (and that has come out after the fact). there's a huge difference between the travis and nike situation 1) travis didn't actually kill the people at his concert 2) he actually apologized and attempted to do something positive. kanye, meanwhile, has continued his rants and doubled down on his statements. adidas wasn't even the only company to drop him.

i'm not so quick to believe adidas and kanye are back together. every article says "reports say" with no sourcing. nothing official has come out of adidas. and there's nothing more to this story. it actually doesn't make sense unless it really is just distributing what already exists in some form or fashion. kanye clearly has his stans, but adidas' reputation would take a bigger hit if they worked with him in any kind of big capacity again.

Adidas would come out and actively deny the rumors if they were serious about not working with ye ever again. If they're gonna stick to what they said there's no point in not squashing the rumors.

Letting the rumors spread is a risk free way for them to check the temperature before deciding to actually move forward with no actual risk. I wouldn't act too sure about anything either way until something official is actually stated but that's me.

if anyone things adidas made a rash decision for dropping kanye, you're essentially saying adidas was wrong for dropping kanye...which is crazy to me given everything he has said and done (and that has come out after the fact). there's a huge difference between the travis and nike situation 1) travis didn't actually kill the people at his concert 2) he actually apologized and attempted to do something positive. kanye, meanwhile, has continued his rants and doubled down on his statements. adidas wasn't even the only company to drop him.

i'm not so quick to believe adidas and kanye are back together. every article says "reports say" with no sourcing. nothing official has come out of adidas. and there's nothing more to this story. it actually doesn't make sense unless it really is just distributing what already exists in some form or fashion. kanye clearly has his stans, but adidas' reputation would take a bigger hit if they worked with him in any kind of big capacity
Why are you here? You don’t want any more Yeezys, I assume you burned all your Yeezys—if you had any to begin with—and posted it on twitter. You just come on here to lecture people. Just unfollow this page and move on.

Why are you here? You don’t want any more Yeezys, I assume you burned all your Yeezys—if you had any to begin with—and posted it on twitter. You just come on here to lecture people. Just unfollow this page and move on.
I actually wore a pair of 700 v2s today 😂

I said a while back when this all went down that I would keep what I had but not get anything new, and with the partnership over that’s pretty easy to do.

The yeezy worship is just so interesting to me. It’s almost trump like.

I actually wore a pair of 700 v2s today 😂

I said a while back when this all went down that I would keep what I had but not get anything new, and with the partnership over that’s pretty easy to do.

The yeezy worship is just so interesting to me. It’s almost trump like.
Then you have no moral high ground. I don’t know how many times I have to repeat myself, no one in this thread is worshipping Ye, he said some ****ty things, did some ****ty things. He’s still a human being and I hope he gets his mental health in a better place and grows from the situation, but at the end of the day we’re just here for the shoes. This is a sneaker thread after all.

Forgot how fire these were while they were stashed for the winter. Pulled em out today

84D019AD-092A-448C-A492-4B4F95DD803D.jpeg

That last line kinda crazy ngl.

I still have my 700s. First colorway of each and my Quantum Basketball's. All I need.

Back
Top Bottom