Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It use to rub me like that as well but after a lot of wears it never happens anymore
+ Arcanum512 Arcanum512

You guys just reminded me of a traumatic experience and why my OG colorway has never been removed from storage since... that bs almost ruined a really cool Valentine Saturday with the lady.

Sheeshus fark that was terrible... I got the Onyx in .5 up to try and alleviate but have never worn them bastards.

Apart from bad bunny not much is going on on the adidas front.
both parties seemed to be lying low on the collab front.
Adidas looks to be on the right track with the Samba / gazelle releases lately. But that's about it.

Still curious tho - what's stopping them from releasing the silhouettes' w/o the yeezy branding..?
Missed opportunity there and i'm sure many wouldn't mind refreshing their 350 V1's

Adidas looks to be on the right track with the Samba / gazelle releases lately. But that's about it.

Still curious tho - what's stopping them from releasing the silhouettes' w/o the yeezy branding..?
Missed opportunity there and i'm sure many wouldn't mind refreshing their 350 V1's
fear of god x adidas preview this week
crazy infinity will 100% sellout
moncler x adidas looks very nice
campus 00 is the next big adidas trendy shoe because of tiktok and campus collabs this year >>>>sambas and gazelles
bape x adidas forum will will sellout like always
mr bailey x adidas partnership is very promising. closest thing to yeezys right now
honestly more hyped about adidas and NB releases than nike. nike drops getting stale

Adidas has several collabs coming out. Most are under the radar collabs

fear of god x adidas preview this week
crazy infinity will 100% sellout
moncler x adidas looks very nice
campus 00 is the next big adidas trendy shoe because of tiktok and campus collabs this year >>>>sambas and gazelles
bape x adidas forum will will sellout like always
mr bailey x adidas partnership is very promising. closest thing to yeezys right now
honestly more hyped about adidas and NB releases than nike. nike drops getting stale

Forgot about Jerry's sideline with Adi..man that thing gained traction and lost equally fast because they took their damn time in between (Yep..adidas always lagging when it comes to releases and forward energy re: 4D )

They showing up on preview soon i read ?

Forgot about Jerry's sideline with Adi..man that thing gained traction and lost equally fast because they took their damn time in between (Yep..adidas always lagging when it comes to releases and forward energy re: 4D )

They showing up on preview soon i read ?
April 19, 2023

Naw, can't agree with you. I'm looking forward to Sean Wotherspoon's gazelles, the Humanmade sambas, and the Packer x FYW Intimidation
They're all on the slump. Witherspoon tried to replicate his airmax hijinks. It sucked.
Pharrel tried again, HUs suck rn.
"Packer x ???" Nobody honestly cares.

They're all on the slump. Witherspoon tried to replicate his airmax hijinks. It sucked.
Pharrel tried again, HUs suck rn.
"Packer x ???" Nobody honestly cares.
🤷🏾‍♂️ And that's your opinion
Everything in my post is something I'm hyped for.

Last edited:
Are sneakers still as hyped as between 15-20? Market seems to have contracted a lot and the hype is gone, not even the hyped NB models are selling out and they're the hot brand atm?

On a more relevant note to this thread, the longer 2023 goes on without feezys releasing and sambas/gazelles selling well, the more it looks adi might just try to eat the loss with other product. I would prefer it, I don't think adi can be expecting to sell yeezys in the same numbers as before without the celeb factor. Might be a once or twice a year thing like the kobe stuff, but even that may be too much bad press for a limited production

Market is different now than 2012-2020… now people wants What everyone has on social media so brands are pushing grs and basic shoes. Back in the day everyone wanted What other couldnt have ( more Limited stuff)

Back
Top Bottom